•33•

I picked Liam up and went to go get him formula. I made out a little gift basket for Rain. I was obviously asking her to be my maid of honor. Austin had a gift for Adam. I had no idea who else I was going to have up at my wedding. Ryan was going to be one of Austin's groomsmen. Austin woke up and walked into the kitchen. "hi my little dude" he said to Liam and kissed his head. "it's crazy how much love I can have in my heart for two people" I smiled and kissed him. "I don't know who to have as my bridesmaids." Austin grabbed coffee. "what about Ryan's girlfriend." I laughed. "Are you serious?? They could break up before the wedding and then it would just be awkward." Austin sipped coffee and sat back in his chair. "I think you're a bit over protective and don't want to share him." I rolled my eyes and held Liam to my chest. "how dare you say that in front of our son." Austin laughed and looked at the gifts for Rain. "won't it be more awkward if she just sits in the audience while Ryan is up there?" I sat there and thought about it. "let me call Ryan" I got on my phone and called him. "yo" he said. "yo" I laughed. "What the fudge happened to you?" Ryan laughed. "fudge? what the fuck happened to you?" I laughed. "I had a baby" Ryan laughed. "would it be awkward if I put Leslie in the wedding? I only have one maid of honor and no bridesmaids." Ryan didn't say anything. "if y'all are going to break up or it's just weird just tell me." Ryan still didn't answer. "I hear you whispering" I said. "I think it would be weird to have her in the wedding." I didn't say anything. I wasn't mad but also I didn't know who else to ask. "ok" I said. I waited for him to say anything. "well bye" I said. He quickly said love you bye and then I hung up. I turned to Austin and rubbed my head. "he said it would be weird" Austin frowned. "What about Adams sister?" I sat up at that idea. "that's so smart!" I've only hung out with her a couple times but she brought a gift over for Liam and has watched him. I called her. I waited for her to answer. "yes!" she squealed on the other side of the phone. "perfect. i'll send you the color of the dresses later tonight!" She kept laughing and thanking me. "now I have 2" I said. "i'm only having Rayn and Adam" Austin said. "That's perfect!" I smiled and texted Rain to come over. I made taco salad for lunch. Rain walked in and ran to see Liam. "missed you too" I said as she played with his hands. I picked up the basket for her and brought it too her. "thank you so much" she said. She started opening the candles. "NO CARD FIRST" I yelled so loud even Liam looked at me. "shoot okay girl" she said and carefully pulled out the card. She started crying softly. "yes!" She yelled and ran over and hugged me. "god i've missed tackling you" She said and pushed me down with her hug. I laughed "I missed it too." Austin came up and grabbed Liam. "Adam is on his way." I smiled and kissed both my boys. "I planned out all the colors. Light pink and silver." Rain smiled. "beautiful." We spent the rest of the day planning flowers and other decorations. Adam finally showed up after all the planning was done. "bro" Austin said and hugged him. "yo" Adam said and sat on the couch. "what's up Liam" he said and played with the little hair he had. Austin walked in and handed him his basket. Adam looked up. "no way bro" Austin smiled and started to laugh. "so...is that a yes??" Adam smiled and pulled Austin into a huge hug. "YES BRO!" Adam went over to Liam. "guess what bro? i'm the best man!" Adan kept smiling. He was so proud. We all stayed around and watched tv and played with Liam. "okay guys say goodnight to my baby" I passed him around and let them say night. "want to help me tuck in?" Rain jumped up. "yes!" Austin rolled his eyes. "okay yeah no it's cool." Rain laughed and faked pushed him on her way to Liam's room. I lay him down and gave him his pacifier. "night my love" I said and bent over and kissed him. Rain kissed his head. "night baby" she said she stared at him. I walked back over. "night" I said and hugged him. Rain walked out the door and came back in when I wasn't behind her. "you coming?" She asked. "it's so hard at night" I said not looking away from Liam. "I miss him so much" Rain smiled. "You'll see him tomorrow and the six times he wakes up in the night." I laugh. "you gotta let him sleep baby" Austin yelled from the other room. "I think he misses you come say night" I yell back. Soon enough Austin is in and bends over to kiss Liam. "night baby" Now it was all three of us around Liam. "okay baby let's go" Rain left the room and Austin turned around and looked at me. He walked over to me. "he needs rest babe" I smiled. "I can't leave him" Before I knew it Austin's hands were on my waist. He threw me over his shoulder. "put me down" I yelled. Austin laughed and cracked Liam's door. "night baby boy" I yelled. Austin sat me on the couch. "this is how it is every night" Austin said and looked at Adam and Rain. They both laughed. "she loves her baby" Rain said. "I love mine too" He said and kissed me. I smiled and blushed. "i'm going to bed" I said I kissed Rain on the cheek. "night Adam" I said and hugged him. "night T" he said and hugged me back. Austin hugged me. "I'll be in there when they leave" he said. Rain stood up. "well i'm leaving" She hugged me and then hugged Austin. "bye Austin" He said bye and then I watched her leave. I lay in bed and wait for Austin. I fall asleep once he comes in and has his arms placed perfectly around me. "night baby" I say. He kissed me. "night my love"