•12•

Austin groaned and I went to get the pizza. "Hi buffalo wings with ranch & a large cheese pizza,For an Austin Post" I smiled. "Yes that's us." He gave me the recite to sign and I gave him his pen back. "have a nice night" I smiled and said the same back to him. I shut the door and walked to the kitchen and set down the food. "We should let it cool down and we can pick it up from before the doorbell" I smirked at him and opened my pizza box. It was burning hot and I do like my pizza colder. "You don't want your wings right now?" I looked at him up and down waiting for him to grab the wings. "noo I want you right now" I smiled and walked over to him. I sat back down on his lap. He kissed me hard and then harder. He kissed down to my neck and started biting it once again. I put my head back as he started working his way down to my chest. I was only in his black shirt now. He picked me up and we went into his bedroom. He put me on the bed and unbuckled his pants. He came on to the edge of the bed and looked at my underwear. He lifted up my shirt to reveal my stomach and my underwear. "Pink thong" He smiled and pulled it off of my legs. He came back to to my face. I felt his weight sink on top of my body. It was a feeling i've never thought I could feel. He stood up and took his boxers off. He looked at me and I wanted to cry. How I felt was crazy. I needed him. I craved for him. He lay back on top of me. Before he put it in he asked me if I was ready. "im 100% ready" A few seconds later I felt the pressure and size of him all over. He started moving in a certain direction. I put my hands on the edge of the bed holding on to the bed sheets. Him moving in and out caused my body to be in a paralyzed feeling of an amazing stage. He started getting sloppier and sloppier letting me know he was close. He started going faster and the movements started felling more heated if that was even possible. I put my finger tips on his back and started pushing them in. He kept hitting me over and over on the sweet spot. Spots I didn't even know I had he kept hitting and making it feel just right. He started kissing my neck and the moving got so sloppy I couldn't even find a pattern anymore. He started moaning which caused me to get even more turned on. I moaned and started biting my lip. "i'm almost there" He tried to get out but his breath was unsteady. He came to an end and we both were feeling it. He did the last few pushes and left me moaning even more. He finished and lay next to me. "fuck" is all I could say. "Fuck" he repeated. "That was so good" he said after a few seconds. I couldn't even get words out my breath was so hard to catch. "It was perfect" He smiled and rolled over to kiss me. "Food?" He got up and put his clothes back on. "How are you so good?" I asked. I was curious how someone could be so amazing. He laughed. "I'm not sure. I just know the person and I do what I think will fit them best." I smile and hug him. "hopefully it was good for you." He kissed me hard. "It was so perfect." I was scared it wouldn't be good for him and he would be upset. We walked out of his room his arms around me. We ran to the food him falling behind from tugging on my waist. I grabbed his wings and opened the box. "Ummm I think those are mine" Austin said and took the box from me. I slapped his arm and started chasing him to try and get the box. He put the box above his head. "jump" I looked at him and crossed my arms. "That's not fair" He raised and eyebrow and laughed. I went on my toes and kissed him. He started deepening the kiss and lowered his arm. I opened my eyes and still kissed him. I snatched the box when he fully had his arm down. I removed my lips and kissed his nose. I laughed and ran with the box. "That's not fair" he yelled chasing after me. "you're so evil" he smiled and kissed me. I opened the ranch and ate a wing. "I hate wings" I said as I dipped it again. "Why are you eating my food if you don't even like it?" He asked watching me dunk it in again and again. "They are your favorite food so I wanted to try them again." He smiled and kissed me even though ranch was all over my mouth. He licked the ranch that is now on his mouth. "you're so cute" he said and grabbed a napkin. I handed him the box and went to get my pizza. "but you are the cutest" I say and I sit down. He blushes and digs into the wings. I eat my pizza and watch bird box. The movie made me jump but Austin would put his arm around me. I fell asleep watching a "scary" movie with the best guy.