"What happened?", Mark queries as he wraps his arms around me and rubs my back to comfort me.

"Nothing... it's just that...", I try to express what I'm feeling but I don't know how to do it.

"If you want me to, I can try to speak with Minah and tell her to explain everything that happened to Lucas", He suggests.

"I don't know...", I murmur, "I don't think Minah would agree or Lucas would listen".

"If he really likes you, he would".

"And what if he doesn't ?", I wonder.

For a second, the Canadian stays silent before continuing the conversation, "Do you remember what Taeyong said in the gym ?"

I look at him puzzled, unsure of what he was talking about.

"During the fight", he specifies to make me remember what had happened today.

"What did he say?", As much as to Mark everything seems clear now, I'm confused even more.

I wonder what Mark is talking about?

He runs his fingers through his hair and exhales deeply. He seems worried as if what he's about to say next will hurt me.

"I don't know if I should tell you this but-", He speaks hesitantly.

"But what?", I question him, scared of what he's about to reveal.

"T-Taeyong said that Lucas dated you just to get back at me", He reveals the truth while feeling guilty and sorry. He thinks that it's his fault that I'm hurt today.

I don't know how to react to this new information. During the fight, there was so much going on that I couldn't even properly hear what the boys were talking about, but now that I think of it, I remember clearly what Taeyong said.

He can't. It seemed so real. He seemed so sincere. I tell myself, but nothing can change the truth. Lucas lied.

"Maybe there was a misunderstanding", Mark adds quickly, trying to comfort my broken heart. "I will ask Minah", He takes his phone

"Don't", I stop him.

"S-Swan", the young boy mumbles.

"It's okay, tomorrow, I will talk to him myself", I try to smile even if right now it's the hardest thing for me to do.

[Time skip]

I can't fall asleep and it makes this long depressing night even longer. I feel like time has stopped running. It's funny how I always wanted time to stop and today is the day God decided to fulfill my wish.

I can see the side effects of last night on my face, under my eyes, this morning. I can't even recognize myself in the mirror. My eyes are all puffy because of yesterday's drama. I don't want to go to school like this. I don't want to face anyone. I just want to disappear. I wish I could go to another world like in 'Splash Splash Love', but life isn't a Kdrama and I have to go to school. I have to face my problems.

At School :

Like yesterday, I'm still the center of attention. The only difference is that today I'm not walking alone in these school corridors. Mark stays beside me the whole day and because of that, he and Minah fought. She still blames me for cheating on her brother. Mark tried to explain the situation to her, but she didn't want to hear it. The only time that I'm left alone is during class hours. The whole day, I search for Lucas, but I guess he is absent from school today.