1 | Shy Boy

Emma's point of view

Cody took me to his house for the next two month. We walked inside and Cody called everyone down. Only two came down. "I thought you lived with my three people?" I whispered to him. "I do, Zach didn't come down. I'll go get him and you meet these two guys."  Cody said and walked upstairs.

The one with the blond hair walked up to me. "Hey! I'm Maxx!" He said and shook my hand eagerly. I chuckled. "Emma." I said and he smiled. "I'm Dan." The guy with the short black hair said. I smiled. "Nice to meet you i'm Emma." I said and he smiled and sat down.

"Anyway Emma..." Maxx started to say but I didn't hear the rest of it. Cody came downstairs with a tall, short black hair guy. I stared at him for a moment. "Emma?" Maxx said and waved his hand infront of my face. I flinched and looked at Maxx. "Oh! Sorry!" I said and Maxx chuckled. "It's alright. I was saying we're going to be amazing friends." Maxx said and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged him back. He let me go and smiled.

"Emma, this is Zach. Zach this is my cousin, Emma." Cody said and pattes Zach's back.

Zach walked up to me. "Hi." He mumbled and I smiled. "Hello!" I said and shook his hand. I stared at him for a moment. He let go of my hand and sat down on the couch. I sat down next to him. "So, Zach?" I asked and he looked at me. "Are you shy or something? You didn't say much, shy boy." I said and poked his arm.

Zach chuckled softly and looked at his phone.

I can already tell this guy will be special to me.