You're crazy :)

It was around 9pm at night. We were laying on the couch watching a movie when suddenly the pitter patter of rain on the window interrupted us. I turned my head to look out the window and a smile spread across my face.

"Shawn!" I squealed as I jumped up. "Yes?" He laughed, seeing my excitement. "Come onnnnn...." I said while trying to pull him up. "Wh- where? What are you doing" he replied as he got to his feet chuckling. "We are going outside!"
Shawn looked out the window and saw it was pouring down. "Are you kidding? It's freezing out there and we're gonna get soaked!" I pulled him towards the door. "That's the point! It's so much fun in the rain!" I threw the door open and ran outside, instantly getting soaked. Shawn followed behind and laughed as he saw me twirl around in the rain. He ran his fingers through his now dripping hair and walked closer to me. "Babe were gonna get sick, let's go inside" he shouted over the chaos. "no! Come on shawn let's just have some fun!" I ran away from him, heading down the street. "You're crazy y/n!" He shouted as he chased after me. "But that's why I love you." He said as he stopped in his tracks. I slowly came to a stop and turned around. "You what?" I muttered walking towards him. "I love you y/n, I've known for months... I just didn't have the courage to tell you. I'm sorry."

Without thinking I crashed my lips onto his. I brought my hands to his hair and he brought his down to my waist. I kissed him passionately before pulling away. A gigantic smile was plastered on his face. "I love you too shawn, I love you so much." I whispered as I placed my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me before starting " it's getting cold, let's head inside." He took my hand in his and we walked home.

-
I'm sorry this isn't that good, but I realised I hadn't updated in a while and thought i should :)