Ch 11 awake

Hayes pov

I'm sorry but Hannah is getting testing done on her right now.

Oh. Was all I can say. I went to her room and waited for her. She finally got back in. I was expecting for her to be awake but instead I still saw her pale sleeping face. This had made it 3 weeks since I was able to hear that soft sweet voice. Wait what am I saying? Dam maybe I do like her. Just then the docter walked in. He told me to sit down he has to tell me something. I sat down.

He said I honestly don't know when Hannah is waking up. Right now it looks like the chances are very slim that she will wake up.

At that point I couldn't take it I fell to the floor and started crying. I wanted her to live!!!!!! He said one more thing that caught my attition. He said we have to take her off life support. I felt so sick after that. I started balling.

NO NO NO!!!! 1 more night please!!!

He said fine but if she doesn't wake up tomorrow we are cutting the support. After that he walked out and I figured I would call her mom to tell her the news. She answered and I told her. She started crying. She told me to stay with her tonight and she would be over early in the morning. That night I couldn't sleep. I stayed up all night just thinking. I looked at the clock it read 6:45am. I took a deep sigh and scooted close to Hannah. I held her hands in mine. They were so cold and tiny. I looked her in the eyes and said this.

Hannah I don't know if you can hear me right now, but of you can please listen. I know I may not act like it but I really really like you. Ever since I first saw you. You are so beautiful and amazing. Any one would be lucky to have you. And for me please fight baby girl. I know you can wake up before 7:30 please please be the strong girl I know you are and fight! I promise when you wake up I will be right here! And Hannah. I don't know how to say this but I have faith that you will pull through. I love you Hannah Alexander Lynn. I kissed her cheek and I started to cry. I was sitting in a corner in a bawl. I heard a noise and looked up. I heard it again. It seemed to say my name. I looked at the hospital bed. HANNAH WAS AWAKE! I ran out the door and got a nurse. He came running in. God I ran to Hannah and hugged her so tight. It felt so good to hear her voice again.

~authors note~

How ya like it so far?????