Ch 4 who?

I woke up to my sister shaking me. We're here were here she said. Causing me to jump. We got all our stuff and got off the plain and went to pick up our luggage. We got our luggage and got in to the cab to go to the Griers. I put my headphones in and looked out the window. When we arrived I couldn't believe my eyes this house was huge! When I got out of the car a boy that appeared about my age came out of the House, oh yeah must be Hayes. He asked if we needed any help. I said yes knowing my lazy ass. And he laughed and helped me. I'm not going to lie Hayes was a little cute. We walked into the house and let me just say wow. It was amazing. Hayes must have seen me looking around because he said here stairs are this way. I blushed and followed him up the stairs to "my room". Hayes opened the door and my mouth dropped, it was soo pretty it had white walls and a teal bed spread. My dresser was white and I had my one balcony. I had a bathroom to but I have to share it with Hayes. And my closet was huge! Hayes left and I started to unpack. I finished unpacking so I decided to go ride my penny board. I went to go get my teal board with hot pink wheels. I got out to the sidewalk and started riding. I was looking at my phone and I bumped into someone. I feel to the floor and as I was about to to scream at the person I looked up to see who it was. When I did my jaw dropped. Oh no I thought. It was...

Authors note.

Sorry guys I've had school so I haven't had the chance to update. If you like it give it a vote!