Ch 5 You?

I looked up and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was my uncle brad. I never liked him. When I was Younger my mom would take me over to his house. She thought I loved it there, little did she know I was forced to say I did. Every time I would go over he would be drinking. I would go to my room I had there and play until he came stomping In and yelled and abused me. I stopped going when he went to rehab. Enough of my back story I found myself in real life And I was scared I didn't know what to do. He came up to me and said well well well what do we have here. And don't think your slick I will ALWAYS know where to find you.! You will never be safe from me. At this point I screamed and got away from him I ran as fast as I could to get home while tears were streaming down my face. I ran inside and up to my room. I laid on my bed and sobbed into my pillow. I didn't here hayes come in. But I guess he did because when I sat up he was sitting on the edge of the bed with a worried look on his face. He looked at me and asked what's wrong. I didn't want to tell him so I just said I'm fine I'm just missing home. He asked if a movie would take my mind off it and and I said sure why not. We laid on the bed and watched let's be cops. I was about half way in the movie my phone went off. I looked and it was from an unknown number. I read the text and my heart dropped. The text said...

Authors note!

Hey guys OMG thanks for over 100 reads!!! Sorry I haven't been on lately school has been really busy. Tell me what ya think so far!