No 4. - "Move Dickhead."

Cassandra's pov:

1 week later

I wake to the sound of screaming and laughing downstairs. I let out a small groan and roll, literally roll, out of my bed.

I hit my floor with a loud thud, there's a knock on the door and Elton walks in as I sit up. He raises an eyebrow at me and laughs.

"What the fuck? Did you fall off your bed?" He asks standing in the doorway, I send him a small smile and see the hint of amusement in his eyes.

"No, I rolled out of bed. Anyway leave I wanna get dressed." I say, he nods and leaves. I climb to my feet and get ready for the day. I do my hygienic things and apply some light make up.

I'm dressed in black jeans and a 'send it' hoodie. I grab my phone before jogging downstairs. The roommates are in the living room getting ready to film Elton's "meet my niece!" video.

Katrina pats the space inbetween her and Colby. I sit down inbetween them, slightly squished but I'm not bothered.

Elton starts out his video and then introduces me and explains how I'll be living here for a while. Once the video is filmed we hear the front door open and Brennen waltz in. Colby greets him but he doesn't move.

"Who wants to get sushi?" Half the group politely decline, Kat, Devyn, Colby, Sam, Jake and I said yes. We all climb into two cars, me Kat, Devyn in mine and the boys in Brennen's.

Yes I have a car and yes I can drive, safely for that matter. It's a 10 minute drive to the sushi place. The girls play music and we talk back and forth.

"So Cassandra, are you enjoying living with us so far?" Devyn asks.

"Yes, it's been great." I say smiling at her. She nods and a smirk forms on her lips.

"So you and Colby?" I furrow my eyebrows at this and look at her through my mirror.

"What do you mean?" I ask. Colby and I have gotton closer and closer over the week, we are just friends but we are kinda flirty. I can't deny that I miss his funny charm and warmth when he's not around.

"Oh come on, you two are always flirting!" Kat's voice fills my ears. I focus my eyes on the road.

She's not wrong, but that doesn't mean anything is going on between us. I frown.

"We're just friends, we don't like each other like that." I repeat, the girls just hum and I laugh rolling my eyes. We arrive at Tender Greens and I find a place to park. I see the boys are waiting outside for us.

I exit the car, laughing at something Devyn said. The boys look over at us, we walk over. Colby smiles at me wrapping an arm around my shoulder, the girls just giggle and I roll my eyes.

"Hope the girls didn't annoy you." Colby jokes, I let out a small laugh as I enter the restaurant, Brennen holds the door open for us all.

"Nope, wasn't too bad. How was riding with the boys?" I ask, looking to into his beautiful blue eyes.

What am I saying? Shhhh brain.

We all pile into a booth, Colby on my left and Brennen on my right.

"It was fine." He says, his eyes scanning my face.

I nod as we get some food. We talk about plans for tonight.

"I say we build a fort and have a few drinks and a load of food with munchies and shit." I say looking up at everyone. Everyone nods a mixture of yeahs and I'm down.