No.2 - "Shut up Brennen."

Cassandra's pov:

I wake quickly to my phone alarm loudly screeching from next to me. I roll over and blindly turn it off. It's 10am and today is the day I leave to move in with my Uncle.

I push the duvet off me and slowly get to my feet. I stand too quickly, dizziness takes a over for a few seconds. I groan and let out a yawn.

Today is nerve wracking but exciting at the same time, I haven't seen my Uncle in ages and I honestly can't wait to meet the others.

I shuffle around my room picking out my outfit that consists of black ripped jeans and a black vest with a red flannel shirt tied to my waist. I chuck my black leather jacket on my bed.

I shower and prepare, leaving my hair as it usually is and my usual make up, but changing the colour of my eyeshadow to orange and my highlight to gold.

Once finished I shrug on my leather jacket and put all my left over essentials like my phone charger into a small backpack. I shrug on my leather jacket and drag my bags and suitcase to top of the stairs.

I make sure I have everything and close the bedroom door, I take all my stuff downstairs leaving it by the front door. I find my mum cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

"Morning Cas, do you have everything?" She asks smiling sweetly at me. I nod and send a small smile back. I pull my phone out my back pocket placing it on the side.

"Yes, Urm...mum...How long will I be staying at Uncle's for?" I ask cautiously, she frowns as she flips a pancake in the pan.

"I'm not sure hun, it depends how long it takes to sort things out with your father...." My mother says, sadness laced in her voice. I shake my head.

My parents are sending me away as they are trying to sort their marriage, it's been on the rocks for a while, constant arguments and disagreements.

I just nod sadly and look down at my phone. The screen lights up a bunch of times and my notifications go wild. I scrunch my eyebrows confused. I've been added to a groupchat.

Brennen's Whores🍑

I let out a small chuckle at the name.

Unknown: Yo Yo Yo

Uncle E🦁: I added Cassandra

Unknown 2: Hi Cassandra!!!!

Me: urm Hi, who's who?

They all state their names and I change the contacts.

Brennen, Colby, Sam, Corey, Devyn, Katrina, Amanda, Elton, Aaron and Jake.

Me: can't wait to meet y'all

Devyn🤗 : It's gonna be great to have another girl in the house!

Katrina😊: can't wait!

Corey: Finally get to see my favourite person !!!!

I laugh at this, my mum must be looking at me like a lunatic.

Everyone: Rude thought I was your favourite 

Me: damn look what you've done now Corey, always gotta hit people straight in the feels 

Corey: Cas like you know what feelings are

Me: shut it Corey, Mr I'm so big, but pussies out of everything

I joke with him.

Colby: Damn she's fire Elton

Me: Thanks, I try :)