xi.

Chapter Eleven: "Babysitters"

It was around 12am when Wanda began to wander around the mansion aimlessly

It was around 12am when Wanda began to wander around the mansion aimlessly. Walking into the common room, she saw Jones, a boy who could change the channels on the TV with a single thought. She knew he was never one to sleep, and decided to spend her night watching television by his side.

"You know what would make watching tv better?" Jones asked, causing Wanda to shoot up from her spot as she found herself having dozed off.

"Hmm?" She replied, rubbing her eyes to clear the sleep that annoyingly pinched at her skin.

"Some ice cream from the kitchen." He hinted, causing Wanda to let out a small groan.

"You better not tell Charles about this." She said, forcing herself to stand up from her comfortable spot on the lounge. She began to trudge through the mansion towards the kitchen, and was surprised once she found the light on.

"Bobby?" She asked tiredly, rubbing her eyes once again to see if he was really there. The boy hummed at her presence.

"What are you doing up?" Bobby asked as he watched the woman frantically search for ice cream. After a few seconds of watching her struggle, Bobby stood up, walking over beside Wanda.

"What are you looking for? I'll get it." He offered, and Wanda wordlessly nodded. She pointed to the ice cream in the fridge before muttering.

"Ice cream for me and Jones." She mumbled, letting out a yawn and attempting to reach for it but Bobby grabbed a hold of her arms, leading her towards the couch.

"No no no, I'll get this, you sit here, you're tired." Wanda didn't bother to argue, so she complied. As soon as her head hit the arm of the couch, she was out like a light.

"Hey, Wanda, do you want chocolate sa- Oh." Bobby said as he turned around to be greeted by Wanda who was fast asleep.

"Guess it's mine then." Bobby sighed, grabbing the whole tub of ice cream and walking over to one of the stools by the counter top. He began to eat in silence, hoping that Wanda wouldn't be mad that he was eating the ice cream.

"Hey." Bobby said, seeing Logan at the door of the kitchen.

"Doesn't anyone sleep around here?" He asked, stepping into the kitchen, his footsteps loud and heavy.

"Shh." Bobby hushed, quickly, causing Logan to glare at him. Bobby merely rolled his eyes, pointing to Wanda who slept on the small lounge. "She does."

Logan nodded, staring at Wanda a little more than necessary before heading towards the fridge.

"Got any bee- Soda?" He cringed, always forgetting that he lived under a roof with children and not just adults and teachers. He stopped himself at the doors of the fridge mumbling, 'Nevermind' before turning around and heading to the soda cupboard. He grumbled slightly as it was all room temperature soda, and immediately handed the drink to Bobby who had no trouble in making his drink ice cold.