¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи - fαмιℓу

¢нαρтєя 15.

нαяяιѕσи'ѕ ρσιит σf νιєω.
(нαяяιѕσи'ѕ συтfιтѕ)

I stared at the two people in shock, jesus this is awkward. Who the fuck are they? That's when I felt arms around me covering my chest.
"This is the guy I told you about mom and dad. "
Sebastian said happily keeping my body covered between the towel and his arms clearly making sure I'm only seen by him.
"Awe he's so pretty!"
His mother squealed in excitement running over and also wrapping her arms around me.
"Welcome to our family. "
His father smiled brightly, it felt weird they're both so happy? They know I'm a guy and Sebastian is too? They're okay with it?
"Thank you. "
My voice couldn't help but break and tears started to leak down my cheeks. Is this how it's supposed to feel in a happy family?
"Awe hun, Sebastian told us everything. Your happy to just be yourself. "
His mother said wiping away my tears, then hugging me again.
"Come on, let's go get you dressed. "
Sebastian purred picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom where all my clothes are.
"I'm sorry they called while you were in the bath I forgot to tell you. "
I smiled getting dressed into a pair of leggings and an oversized hoodie just to cover all my marks that Sebastian left the night before.
"It's okay, they seem honestly amazing. "
I smiled moving over to him kissing him gently, resting my hands on his chest.
"You should just be yourself, I love you exactly how you are. "
He said leaning in and biting onto my neck kissing and sucking it.
"Stop it! You're going to leave my neck all covered in marks. "
He laughed pushing me onto the bed.
"I can do whatever I want to what's mine. "
He teased kissing all over my face causing me to laugh and squirm under him.
"But everyone will see them again!"
I pouted with a giggle.
"But your mine and I want everyone to know that you are. "
I rolled my eyes crawling from under him and getting up.
"Everyone can know I'm yours by other ways, it doesn't have to be all over my neck. "
I giggled at him pulling on some socks and slippers and winked at him leaving before he could even reply to him, walking back out to the family room where his parents are.
"Would you like some tea or coffee?"
I asked them both with a gentle smile.
"No we're good we have to go home before Edmund gets back from school. "
Sebastian father said with a smile.
"It was lovely to meet you. "
They both said hugging me.