" You moron, how will I manage with these three girls. Vaishu and Rohini are not at all a problem for me but Anjali, I don't even know what she will do. I really don't understand Aadhi how you are time passing all these years without watching a movie" he asked surprised. 

"It's not like I don't watch. If I get bored, I will watch some comedy channels and songs. So it's not a big deal. If you buy her popcorn, she will not open her mouth to talk until the movie ends. So buy popcorn before going inside and make sure that you bought three big cups. " I said laughing. Everyone was laughing at her, especially Bala was laughing like a maniac. 

" Then I think I can manage her. So be ready girls, we are going for the first outing of college life. Aadhi, will you come if we go to some parks, beach-like outside places? " Bala asked curiously. 

" I will try, I have to think and decide. " I said making everyone sigh. 

" Arey psycho, why are you like this? You can study for your entire life but you will not get this amazing college life. Don't regret later da" he said in a normal tone. 

"I will come, you don't worry. We can go later " I said smiling. 

" Why god? One is a stupid girl, one is a studious guy and the other two are silent girls. How I am going to manage with these idiots?? Help me god. " he said dramatically. 

" See who the one is saying those words. Actually, I am the one to say those words, you three are always naughty and Talkative guys, even Rohini is not a silent girl she is acting silently in front of you guys. Once she mingle with us, she will show her real character. " Vaishu said with her killing smile. 

" I can understand that by seeing her but you don't act Vaishu madam. I know you are also one of the members of this naughty gang. We will see that in one month so don't act like that. " he said laughing 

" Haan. We will see. I will be the same forever" she told. 

"we...  " Bala again started trying to drag this topic. I stopped him by saying," End of the discussion, we are getting late. Come", I said standing. 

"He was always like this Bala. If we talk about anything interesting, he will put a sudden break by saying stop. " Anjali said. I know why she is saying like that because she doesn't want to go to class. 

" You shut up. I know you are going to sleep for the upcoming periods so do your work without disturbing anyone. Come" I said making everyone laugh except Anjali. 

"Oh baby, you are exactly like me. I am also going to do the same thing. " Bala said and did hi-fi with her. Anjali smirked at me causing me to glare back. With that, we headed to class. 

The class went interestingly as he said, Bala was in his own dreamland. I turned to see my sister, she was using her mobile phone under the desk. I turned my eyes to see Vaishu, she was listening to class, suddenly she turned her eyes towards me and she smiled at me. I too smiled and turned towards the professor fastly. 

We headed home, I saw Anjali and Vaishu going out of a college in her scooty. I dropped Bala in his home and I reached my house. Anjali was sitting in a coach and watching TV. Quickly I grabbed her ear and twisted it, she screamed holding my hand to leave her. No one is there to help her today, mom and dad will come only at night.

"Who gave you the rights to use a mobile phone in a class hour? We are going to college to study not for entertainment purposes. " I said little angrily still holding her ear. 

" Aahhhhh, leave me you scoundrel. It's hurting, I will tell this to dad. Leave me monkey " she screamed. 

" It's your mistake clearly, still you have the guts to complain. If you tell this, then I will say about your mobile phone and your irritating doubts. He will clear your doubts than anyone. What? Shall I say to him? " I said without a break. 

" Nooo, please. He will scold me like there is no tomorrow. I will do whatever you say" she said almost begging me. I left her ear and glared at her. 

"You have to listen to class rather than using mobile phones or sleeping in class hours. Mainly don't ask stupid doubts in practical class, if you really want to know the answer to your doubts, then ask me at home. If you still do anything, then I won't hesitate to transfer you to another group. Mind it", I ordered her. She nodded her head immediately. With that, I went to my room. 

After an hour, I took my mobile to see any messages in WhatsApp. Vaishu messaged me hi, this is the first time she is texting me. I replied to her. 

I want help from you in studies. I have few doubts, will you teach me? She sends. 

Yeah sure, no problem. I replied to her. 

After that she started asking some doubts, I called her, she attended and I cleared her doubts. It went 45 minutes totally. After that, Bala called me and its to pass his time definitely. The day went off.

______________________________________

If it's bore to read, let me know?

Thank you so much for reading!!!