Aftermath of the clone wars

17 aby

two years since the clone wars is over the separatist has been  struggling to fight the might of the empire and relies that palpatine had been playing them like a fiddle and then the droid gets a shutdown command which shutdown every droid except geonosis droid but not all droid were shutdown since some of them are independent meanwhile a droid commander who was known for commanding the attack on naboo known as oom9 is escaping and move on from the separatist due to its independent thought and then he decided to make his own droid army with more improvement like sentient programming and upgraded armor so the droid won't just die with just one shot of a blaster and better combat strategy rather than outnumbering and swarming he wants it to take cover and fight like a clone trooper and like an organic soldier that oom9 has plan.

oom9 is being the most honored commander in the droid army he got some upgrade everytime he did succeed his mission or get killed he got recycled 10 times like get revive since droid can be recycle making them a cheap army and doesn't cost much for the CIS and won't affect their treasury that much and he had a commando droid legs installed so he can be more swift and fast then like every droids they need some rest just to recharge their power so giving a droid to rest will recharge its bettery and he had wear a grey bandana on its head  and he got more improved armor that protects him from one shot of blaster and then he is good at dodging fire and a good at espionage and spying and can do some sick close combat attack. oom9 was known as solidus droidus after the battle of naboo as someone reprograms him from the planet of trappist was a separatist after all and was working with one of the greatest founder of the greatest company creator ever that the techno union itself honored  for its success it business and the programming makes him more powerful.

now oom9 knows that all the council member are dead killed by sidious apprentice known as darth vader he knew vader was unbeatable and so strong and unstoppable now he goes into hiding where no imperial spy can get him and then he decided to build his own private droid army and make outer separatist become true as a revenge to palpatine for playing the separatist like a fiddle.

10 aby

meanwhile in an unknown planet oom9 instructed some droid to build a sea outpost for their base of operation while having five munificent frigate and 1000 droids in service that he decided to reprogram all the droids and somewhere he decided to fi...

meanwhile in an unknown planet oom9 instructed some droid to build a sea outpost for their base of operation while having five munificent frigate and 1000 droids in service that he decided to reprogram all the droids and somewhere he decided to find out that the planet that he made as a base has a hidden droid factory that he uses to reactivated four years ago and then  for the last 7 years his operation and base expansion grows even bigger that in trappist is the only separatist planet that manage to defeat the imperial so just to make sure no more imperial spy they decided to make a central intelligence building before the clone wars so spy's cannot report back to their master and an invading army cannot call reinforcement because their communication device were shutdown and in trappist every enemy spy were easily been  tracked there and being killed on sight this make oom9 can make a safe deal while inviting some of its generals to do the development of the base.

meanwhile oom9 is in the command building of the base sitting on its meeting room he had a tactical droid that he uses to create in his factory called TC-21 his second in command and a better commander droid his third in command  called unit b1 788 and he manage to amass a large number of commando droid with some headshot resistance since he learn that clones always aim them at the head so three shots in the head it will die and then the commando droid manage to get more intelligence in combat and more hostile and his base has grow so large that he amass a small number of vulture droid for starter and amass a huge number of vehicle like the aat tanks ant the mtt vehicle with improvement and some speeders. he got all of these because the empire is still busy fighting others holdouts while the trappist separatist holdout is still alive because they manage to defend their planet from a tons of invading stormtrooper and survive the bombardment of their city by making a planetary shield and counter attack the imperial fleet to stop the bombing and then all imperial decided to back off and move on to another leaving trappist planet alone.when trappist was left alone they discovered outer separatist and the minister of defense of trappist saw that the organization was run by a droid and it confused him so the trappist minister of defense and its droid and soldiers come in peace decided to negotiate with the outer separatist that the minister of defense of trappist decided to work with oom9 and he agreed since he knows him and identify him so much as a separatist war general.

meanwhile in the meeting room oom9 discuss about striking back without any notice of palpatine and vader because if both notice them they were all gonna be toast and with some generals and commander and one geonosian and some surviving separatist decided to get refuge at trappist. now oom9 is listening to the meeting at his base and then the conversation was started by general Erick he says ''the empire were mean to bring order and peace and stability thats just a complete nonsense anyways that's just nonsense and what kind of order that old palpy gonna bring some more destruction and authoritarian that is so wrong and what kind of peace and stability would that palpy made since you can't trust a faction that was run by a sith because peace is a lie according to them and i bet its only peace for them. then other general talk and says that old freak uses to inslave non human what kind of cruel monster he is and  seeing how cruel their example they did to use we will show them later somewhere who we are and we will kick palpy ass and a geonosian talks and said that they were building the death star and it was our mistake to designed that weapon now one separatist henchmen use to talk to me that palpatine has been playing this war so he can get his starter to make his empire and get the possession of our weapons and worst case is they make my species into a slave and i want to share the exact revenge on him and then oom9 knows this people motifs against the empire so its time they decided to do some small strike on the empire.