"Thank you James you may leave" Mr. Seven said with his hands clasped together on the table. He had an unreadable look before he spoke.

"Care to explain?" His honey brown eyes roamed both girls smoothly and his voice was relaxing, it made Amy tingly. He leaned back in his chair rubbing his full beard.

He was a middle-aged man who was the head of orphanage home, the way he carried himself, you would not believe his profession.

Though, his job disguised him pretty well, Alton Seven was a man with secrets. He dated many underage girls from his work and others. His ex wife of 15 years divorced him after she found out about his about pedophilia but that didn't stopped him, he desired the power to control the young minds and manipulate them to keep their mouths shut by flaunting every materialistic things they're attracted to. José and Amy knew about his secrets but never said anything. José planned to escape because she never liked it there n she was disgusted by the man who's supposed to be a provider but instead, a sex offender. Amy was one of those dumb girls he messed with.

" José started this shit! She fucking punched me because I accidentally bumped into her"

"She's lying Mr. Seven, she picked on me while I was doing my own thing, she deserved it"

"But you-"

"Nah bitch you fu-"

"Shut up whore if my chin wasn't busted I'd hit you back!"

"Be quiet you two" The older man said making them shut up instantly. " Now I don't like this bickering so from now I'm separating you two in your own rooms"

The once ago best friends' eyes glistened in excitement but held a normal face. Their friendship didn't worked out because Amy allowed her other native friends to change her and not to mention, she didn't like the way José despise Mr. Seven and her feelings towards him because to Amy, Mr  seven was hers and she had to defend her man and hold him down no matter what. They always argued and sometimes fought so they ended it.

Mr. Seven quickly dismissed the two as he lowly watched José's round ass jiggled when she walked. He liked her but knew she hated him but he planned to get her in his bed one day. Amy on the other hand swayed her small hips and smiled in satisfaction. James came out and escorted the duo to both rooms then headed on his way.

"Fuck" José muttered looking at the helpers move her stuff in her new room. The dorm was better than the old one anyway since it was overcrowded. As everything got situated she sat on her small bed with her hand under her chin and looked at the polished wooden floor, she needed to escape once and for all. She pondered for 10 minutes straight then a thought came to mind. It was 10:57 in the morning and in the night she will plan her action, she knew this could work.

Hell yeah imma get that ass

*****************************

1:26 a.m

José got up and head towards the door. She peeked out her room seeing the passageway clear the walked four doors from her dorm.

"Laura!" She whispered shouted and knocked lightly. She didn't need anybody to know she was out especially the roaming guards or cleaners.

"Girl what the hell you doing here?" She pulled her in. Laura shared her room with three other children, 6, 8 and 11 and they were sleeping.