Derek Johnson

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY LOVELY PANDAS (Ok I think I'm going through a panda phase at the moment) ALSO THIS IS THE FRIST CHAPTER WRITTEN WITH THE CO-WRITER OF THIS BOOK HOPE YOU GUYS DAY IS AMAZING.

There comes a point where you come face to face with your problems and frankly im not ready for this to happen because when it does all hell's going to break lose and hidden lies well come to light. Fuck my life.

After everything with Pattie and Justin I needed to let off some steam I needed a club fast. Soon realizing that there was one up the street I got dress quickly (which means like an 30 minutes to an hour).

While walking to the club I had a bad feeling but I was too stubborn to turn around and go back so I kept walking.

As I got close and closer to my destination the sound of loud music ran through my ears, making my heart pump. In a good way of course.

I just made it to the club and there was people making out right outside making me cringe, and made me somewhat frown it reminded me of me and Ryan, all the good times that we had.

I shook my thoughts away thinking that I'm not gonna let anybody ruin my night. I shooed past them and walk inside the club. The lights were dimmed, the DJ was playing some songs that everybody was seeming to enjoy, sweaty drunk bodies swaying to the beat, some making out on the wall. Perfect. this is were I needed to be.

I walked over threw the dancing bodies and over to the bar, still that bad feeling in my chest but like I said I'm not going to let anything ruin my mood not even myself conscious. I sat down on the stool "3 shots of vodka." I yelled over to the bartender over the loud music playing "Coming right up." he answered giving me a wink and left.

I rolled my eyes. Some people can be sick. This guys looks like around his 40's (Don't you have like grandchildren to watch). So disgusting. "Here you go" he passed me the shots leaving off with a smirk plastered on his face the whole time.

I grabbed a shot and drank it all, rolling my eyes at him once again. I smiled as the back of my throat stung. I shrugged it off not caring, I missed the feeling so much. I wouldn't call myself an alcoholic, I call this more as a.....pain killer. You drink and than instant you feel completely numb of all your problems, forgetting everything that's gone wrong or is wrong.I can't believe I'm gonna say this but it was like my best friend, who would always stick around and took my pain away.

Wrapped in my thoughts I didn't even notice my drinks were all down my system. I slammed the small cup on the counter, and quickly got up making my way toward the dance floor only a little tipsy,By now I had completely forgotten about everything.

I grabbed some random guy and started dancing with him, My ass right on his crotch while his hands stayed on my hips, I swayed my hips to the beat, completely ignoring the fact that I took the stranger away from his girl.

Also ignoring the fact that she was yelling at me, I mean he seemed to have more fun with me than her. I laughed at her and she mean mugged me as she was walking away. "don't worry I'll take good care of h-him" I hiccuped, giving her a wink at the end.

By now I was feeling him press right on my ass. I smirked at my actions, I put my arms around his neck still in the same position, grinding on his slower to tease him. Hearing a small sexy ass moan come from his mouth. "Damn baby girl, you sure are taking good care of me.." he's raspy voice whispered in my ears bringing shivers down my body.. not because he was turning me, more because I was scared out of my fucking mind.

The raspy voice was so familiar.. I slowly stopped grinding on him and my hands slowly slithered down his chest as I let go of him. I turned around slowly facing him. I big gasp escaped my mouth as my eyes took the sight of him. His dirty blond hair sticked up at the right places, the same blue eyes I once was in love with, his arms were tatted as usual, I also saw some new ones.

"D-Derek..." I stuttered out, clearly afraid at the moment. "hey baby girl miss me" he smirked giving me a wink. right at the moment I wanted to slap the smirk off his face.

A/N
Ok so A I have the best cowriter ever because I was having major writers block and also school yay lol not but I just wanted to say that after this chapter it's going to be a roller coaster of emotions love you pandas.