Prologue

"This is for all the people we killed in your name!"

A hand clenches its fist as blue aura builds up into an energy blast. Thousands of soldiers surround one man who makes a stand in front of a giant ship with a planet behind him. This is Bardock. He stands strongly with his battle armor damaged and covered in blood from those he killed being the sole saiyan protecting his home, Planet Vegeta.

With seriousness all on his face he sees a massive Supernova heading towards the planet sent from none other than Frieza himself. In a desperate act to protect everyone, Bardock launches his Final Spirit Cannon to stop Frieza's attack, but inexorably Frieza's attack overwhelms his own, and his armor burns off as he is killed and the planet is destroyed.

"I for one feel so much better now" Frieza joyfully proclaims.

Only rubble and debris are what's left of the planet as the life signs on Frieza's scouter screen dwindle down to zero.

A distance away from the destruction out in space, another ship hovers in orbit.

"And there goes the whole monkey farm" a voice says in a French accent watching the aftermath of the planet's destruction. A blue skinned "pretty-boy" with blonde hair stands beside two other men as they smile, seeing the light show outside their ship. This is Salza. He turns to Dore, a hulking green giant, and Neiz, who is a tall brown reptilian creature as they bear witness to the supposed extinction of the Saiyan race.

"Now this is live entertainment" Neiz responds.

Suddenly, Neiz catches a reading on the ships radar of a vessel flying away from the planet remains.

"What is that?" Salza asks.

"Looks like we're getting a reading it's none of ours. It appears to be getting away." Neiz replies.

"Magnify the image on the screen."

The monitor zooms in on the location to find a lone saiyan pod that had managed to escape Planet Vegeta's destruction. Salza is concerned as he sees the image very clearly, someone's trying to get away. He signals Neiz.

"I want an interior view as well. Think you can get it?" he asks.

"That shouldn't be a problem at all," Neiz smirks pressing a few buttons and then the image changes to an infant asleep within the escaping pod.

"Where does he think he's going?" Salza says.

Neiz searches through several data monitors as he hacks into the pod's coordinate data. An image of Earth appears as a hologram which Dore looks at, having not seen such a planet like it before.

"It appears our lone surviving monkey here is going to a planet called Earth" Neiz replies, "Shall we intercept?"

"Yes."

"Cancel that order" a stern voice shouts.

Salza turns and quickly kneels as Dore and Neiz do the same. A floating throne enters the room and heads towards the three who stay kneeled before it.

"Sire" Dore says.

"Frieza is the one in charge here. He made this decision to wipe out the saiyans so this is his own mess to clean."

The floating throne inches closer to Salza who keeps his head lowered like a soldier swearing an oath.

"This is the seventh planet he's chosen to destroy out of fear someone would over take his place, and he expects me to shadow behind him to cover any of his mistakes! It's nothing but a saiyan child, no mere threat compared to my brother's idiocracy blinded by his arrogant pride."

Salza rises along with Neiz and Dore as the floating throne turns to face them, revealing a tall deep-purple masculine sapient, sporting several armor-like carapaces on his chest, shoulders, shins, and head. This is Cooler, Frieza's brother.

"Prepare for departure, this is Frieza's mistake to bear."