Chapter 19

Sometimes, I forget just how much of an asshole David can be.

For example, the bastard knew that we would be having guests over, but he didn't tell me; this is probably because he thought that I wouldn't come if I knew.

Fair enough.

What he could have done, is to have picked up some of my fucking clothes that would have been presentable for this occasion.

And it's not that he "didn't remember", or "didn't think of it", because he's watching me skim frantically through my suitcase for something to wear with that fucking asshole grin of his.

"I hate you," I growl, looking up at him, before going back to the task at hand.

"No, you don't."

I ignore him. Maybe red swim trunks wouldn't look that bad with a black tank top.

"You have to understand, Leah. This was too good an opportunity to pass up."

I don't reply; instead, I release a sigh of resignation, setting on the too casual outfit.

Abruptly, he leaves the room, only to return a few seconds later with one of my dresses. It's burgundy with lace, long mesh sleeves, and a prominent zipper in the back.

It's also freshly ironed, which means that he prepared it.

"So you did that just for laughs."

"Yup," he says with a smile. "I have other options as well; I have jeans with a black blouse, and a green dress."

"This is fine," I mutter, taking the dress from him and going into the bathroom to shower. 

Once the water hits the skin of my back, it does the opposite of relax me; it beats against my back, against my skin, against my body, which is crawling with hypersensitivity. 

I pick up the shower head and use it to wash every inch of my body, starting from the back of my ears down, but when it reaches the apex of my thighs...

F*ck.

I don't move it.

It feels good; f*cking he'll, it feels so good.

I exit the shower, making sure that the bathroom door is locked, and get back in the shower.

I go to the corner of the shower near to the shower head, cock one foot up on one wall and lean on the other, and point the spray of the water on my pussy.

"F*ck," I moan, as I think about David, imagine that it's him fucking me, that it's him thrusting his cock into me and that I'm not using a goddamn shower head on myself.

Horny out of my mind, I begin to thrust my hips towards the shower head. I close my eyes, and behind my lids, I see David, with a sexy smile on his face hovering over me.

That's the last thing that I see before I come, screaming his name.

"David! Oh f*ck! David!"

At first, I don't realise that I said it out loud. But then, I hear knocking on the door and the door knob rattling.

"Leah! "Leah? What's wrong?"

"I'm fine!" I shout, my face heating up.

Silence. Then:

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

After that, I finish washing my pussy and wash my face, then brush my teeth, wash my face again with black soap, put on my deodorant and my dress and leave the bathroom.