Musical Sing-Off and Billie Eilish (Summer Special, Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Madison: ...That doesn't answer my question. 

Quinn: Anyway, we're here at the Camp Glitter stage to perform today's challenge... and I said "perform" for a reason. We've gotten requests to sing and listen to different Broadway musicals, so today we're gonna be making everyone happy! In this jar- *put a jar on the table in front of her* I will put the names of different musicals, and each team will reach into the jar and take one out. Then, you and your teammate will have to sing and perform a song from that musical. The team with the highest score wins today's challenge!

Samuel: P- perform? Like in front of everyone?

Quinn: Yep! And backstage we've got a wardrobe filled with costumes, and in that shed over there- *points to a nearby shed* there's different props and set pieces you can use to make your scene come alive. Just be creative and have fun!

Jefferson: We're a shoe-in for this one.

Hamilton: You sing?

Jefferson: Like an angel. Even if you can't- which I wouldn't be surprised about- this kinda thing is all about the wow factor. We just gotta dazzle them, and we'll win easily. 

Quinn: *writing musical names onto papers* "Dear Evan Hansen," "Hadestown," "Ham-" *makes a face* Ooh, actually, maybe not. *crumbles up the paper and shoves it in her pocket* *writes out the other names and puts them in the jar* Okay, guys! Come pick your song!

Laurens: Want me to pick for us?

Eliza: Yes, you do it, John. I'm too nervous.

Laurens: *nods, sticks hand in the jar, and pulls out a paper* "Meant to Be Yours" from Heathers!

Hamilton: ARE YOU KIDDING ME-

Quinn: Nice, Laurens! 

Eliza: So am I gonna have to pretend to pretend to commit suicide?

Quinn: There's a rope in the shed. 

Hamilton: You're not serious about this, Quinn!

Quinn: I'm dead serious... *raises eyebrows and bursts out laughing* Ha! "dead" serious. See what I did there? I didn't even mean to do that!

Hamilton: *facepalms* 

Angelica: *reaches into the jar* "Something to Believe In" from Newsies?

Quinn: Ooh, that's a good one! It's so pretty!

Burr: If that's a romantic duet, please don't tell my wife. I don't want her getting the wrong idea...

Quinn: *does the "okay" sign with her hand* It's all good, Burr.

Hamilton: *reaches into the jar* "Agony" from Into the Woods?

Quinn: Yeah! AngelDemongirl2237 wanted you guys to listen to Into the Woods, and it turns out "Agony" is a perfect song for you two. 

Hamilton: *to Thomas* And I can sing just fine, I'll have you know.

Jefferson: Hm. We'll see about that. Just don't ruin my creative flow, alright? I've got an eye for these kinds of things. 

Hamilton: You've got an eye for velvet magenta suits and ridiculous hair. I don't think I should trust you. 

Herc: *reaches into the jar and takes out a paper* "Two Player Game" from Be More Chill... seriously, not the Toilet Kid song?