4x06 - We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes

Start from the beginning

"Eliot. Hey. Listen, I know you're still upset about yesterday and I get it, believe me, but just let me help you" Stella tells him.

"I don't want your help right now, Stefan"

"But you'll accept Demi's?" Stella asks him, a little jealous.

Eliot turns and looks at Stella, "Don't make this about Demi. You've been working with Colette doing God knows what, and don't insult me by trying to deny it"

Stella sighs, "Listen, it's not what you think, okay?"

Eliot shrugs, "I don't know what to think, but I do know that I don't want to talk to you and I don't really wanna be around you right now" Eliot walks past her again.

Stella grabs his arm "Please just..." Eliot rips his arm out of her grasp.

"No!", Eliot shows her his hands, "This is my sister's blood on my hands, Stella. I stabbed her in the neck last night. So forgive me if I'm not in the mood to listen to you try to talk your way out of this" Eliot walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. Stella looks hurt.

**********

Eliot is in the shower. As he cleans himself off, he looks down and sees blood. He gasps and backs up. When he looks up at the shower head there's nothing there. He looks back down and sees blood again; freaked out by this, Eliot jumps out of the shower.

Demi is downstairs, cleaning up blood. Stella enters the room. "Where did Jemma go?" Demi asks her.

"School. Benny has her volunteering for some occult exhibit"

"Or maybe she didn't want to linger in a house where her brother just jammed a knife in her neck"

Stella's phone rings, "It's Colette"

"Oooh, time to face the music. Pay the piper, dance with the devil" Demi teases her.

"You know, I'm glad you find this amusing. If she finds out I told you about the cure, she'll kill both of us" Stella tells her.

"Quit avoiding her, that means shady. Shady people get outed"

Stella answers the phone, "I don't want to talk about it"

Colette is outside, walking through a neighborhood, "Well, I can't imagine why, what with you ruining all my plans for a hybrid filled future"

"Well, it wouldn't have happened, if you hadn't sworn me to secrecy" Stella looks at Demi. Demi nods.

"Well, life's full of ifs, Stella. But let's accentuate the positives, shall we? The hunter was one of five; we'll find another. It may take centuries, but we've got nothing but time, right?" Colette smirks.

"You're using your calm voice today. Who's getting killed?" Stella notes.

"Not you, if that's what you're worried about. But I am concerned about your beloved. Have the hallucinations started yet?"

Stefan and Damon look at each other, "What do you know about that?"

"I'll tell you. Where are you?" Colette asks her.

"I'm at his house"

"How convenient, so am I", Colette knocks on the door. Stella hangs up her phone. Stella opens the front door and walks outside, past Colette. Colette follows her. "You know, this would all be a lot more civilized if I was just invited inside"

"It's bad enough I'm out here talking to you. What do you know?" Stella asks her.

"I killed the original five hunters, remember? When one kills a hunter, there's a bit of a consequence"