Chapter 2: Only His

Jungkook: I need you.

As he says this he grabs my wrist. I looked at him shocked.

Y/n: W-what? You n-need me?

Jungkook: Yes, because.....I...I...don't have the time to teach another Secretary all the things she needs to know. And your the only woman I can trust as my secretary, so I'm very possessive over you. Plus you might get a better deal for a job, and I can't let that happen.

Y/n: O-oh....um.

Jungkook: What's wrong? Ooohhhh~ *smirk* did you think that I liked you Noona? Did you think that I was confessing?

Y/n: W-what?! O-of course not!

I stuttered.

Jungkook: Noona, that's the second time you lied to me today~

His smirk got bigger.

OH NO

Jungkook: That's $200 of your paycheck this weak.

Y/n: Omo!!

Jungkook: That's your punishment, every time you lie to me it's a $100.

Y/n: But- well I guess it doesn't really matter now. I'm still quitting.

Jungkook: What do you mean your still quitting? I just said you can't!

Y/n: Calm down I still have a few months before I can actually quit, remember, I have to train your next Secretary.

Jungkook sighs, clearly upset.

Jungkook: Come with me to my meeting tomorrow.

Y/n: But-

Jungkook: Y/n, I said come to the meeting.

When he said my real name, I knew he was serious.

Y/n: Yes Sir.

Why does he want me to come tommorow?

*Time Skip to next day*

As I was walking to the meeting room I realized I was an hour early, then someone tapped me on my shoulder, I turned around.

Y/n: Jimin?

Jimin: Hi Y/n~

Y/n: What are you doing here? Also you do know that I am older than you, right?

He smiles and says

Jimin: Yeah, I know. But I just like calling you by your real name. Also I'm here cuz I have a meeting with Jungkook.

I was about to lecture him about respecting his elders, but his cute eye smile caught me of guard, so I ended up saying

Y/n: Oh, Ok Chimchim~

He chuckled.

Jimin: Chimchim? I like that nickname, I think it suits me.

I laughed.

As we kept talking and laughing, I saw Jungkook from the corner of my eye, he looked....upset?
Why?

Then he started heading twords me and Jimin's direction, when he got close enough, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his side, wrapped his arm around my waist and said

Jungkook: Hyung, what are you doing talking to my girl?

Wait.....HIS GIRL?!

Y/n: MR.-

Jimin: Your girl? Sorry, I didn't realize she was taken.

Jungkook: Well now you know, so don't flirt with her again.

What is he doing?!

Jimin: *smirk* I'll only stop if she wants me to.

Jungkook soon got annoyed with Jimin and walked away while pulling me with him.

Y/n: Me.Jeon, we are supposed to be going to the meet-

Jungkook: Noona....

Y/n: Yes Sir?

Jungkook: Cancel the meeting, we are not collaborating with the Park family.

Y/n: What?! But this is the biggest offer we've gotten in-

Jungkook: I said cancel it.

Y/n: Yes sir.

Jungkook: Also Noona, don't talk to any other guy, unless your with me.

Y/n: Wait...what?

Jungkook: You heard me.

What the heck is wrong with him today?!

Jungkook: By the way, don't think that just because you'll be gone soon, doesn't mean your not mine.

Ok, that's the end of chapter 2, I hope you guys like it, this is my first ff ever, so it might be REALLY cringe, but I'm trying my best here, who knows some people might actually like it🤷