I headed back inside the room, specifically to the front most area where a platform was built and a podium protruding on the right side. I stood there as one by one they all entered the gallery. My eyes were flying everywhere to check their initial reactions.

Joy, Yeri, Haechan, and Jungwoo quickly acted upon the situation and did their assigned tasks.

Hanging on all four walls of the room were paintings of portraits and landscapes; drawings of abstract and symbolic sketches from the figment of my imagination. I also had a portfolio placed in every corner, showing all of the commissions I've had for the past years as an artist. I also had a couple of photographs presented in a slide show, the references and inspirations of my works.

The place itself wasn't that glamorous. I had to admit it was the only art gallery I could possibly afford as of now. But the interior is decent and conducive to hold such event. It's quite spacious but not enough to hold a hundred.

As I inspect the area, my eyes happen to catch someone rather familiar amidst the crowd. A face I have seen once in my life but I just couldn't figure out when and where. My eyes trailed her obscure movement. She apparently came alone as she's been pacing the place all by herself.

What I noticed right away about this woman was the way she dressed: classy and elegant. She didn't look like someone who would be in a place like this. She looked like she belonged to the elite group. She especially stood out.

There was something in her posture and stance, particularly in the way she carries herself whilst walking. My entire focus was drawn to her and all of a sudden, I wasn't feeling nervous about this whole thing.

This woman walked to one side of the room, she stood in front of my painting of a distraught girl crying. That painting of mine was from a dream I had back in America. I this unknown girl in the middle of the street, on the floor, bemoaning in aggravation. I had doubts at that time whether I was hallucinating or actually seeing this person with my very eyes.

Psychotic as it seems but I found ease in the eyes of this girl. When I painted her, it was as if my hands already knew how she looked like in canvas.

The woman froze before the painting, which made me feel strange. She stood so straightly and quietly, not even moving a muscle.

Then, she finally took a step back. She faced me with a sophisticated façade. She glared at me with those blood shot eyes as if she was killing. . .me. . . in . . . her head. . .

A realization sparked in my head.

She was that rich-ass and rude customer I had back at the café.

She squinted her eyes at me before sauntering to my direction. I was baffled and mystified. I managed to keep my composure as she got near me.

She suddenly halted a meter away from me, her face expressionless like the last time we met.

She rose a brow, still narrowing her eyes. "How much for that painting?"

Flabbergasted, my brows furled. "Uhm. . . 80. . .d-dollars." I managed to mutter.

She chuckled at my answer and rolled her eyes. "Just 80?"

"You're expecting something higher?"

"What does it look like?"

Jungwoo stepped in the scene, causing the woman to look exasperated at the boy's flamboyant entrance.

"W-well, Miss Park's rate is not that high since the resources she used in her works are not yet upgraded nor sponsored—"