After party

~Caroline's POV~

Link and I both had an amazing time during the party and I think it really made him surprised. I had to tell the rest of the crew the whole background story as to why I picked the pizza place specifically. when we got home, Lincoln and Lando greeted link and I at the door giving us great big hugs and telling link happy birthday. We let Lilly be in charge of the kids while we go out because she seems to be old and mature enough to babysit. "Happy birthday daddy!!" Everybody said except for Lilly. She was busy down in her room which is really rare for Lilly to do. "Lilly! Where are you?" "I'm down in my room!" I go down to her room and knock on the door. "Come in!" I walk in to see Lilly smiling and blushing at her phone. "What's going on?" I am wondering if she is getting to the point where she is really liking boys. "Oh, I'm texting my friend." when she would talk to her "friend", she was never this way. "What's your friends name?" Lilly just stares at me for a moment kinda looking embarrassed. "Ok fine, I'm talking to Locke." Does she mean, THE Locke? "Locke who?" "You know. Locke McLaughlin." "Oh!" I try to say it in the most natural way so she isn't any more embarrassed than she already is. "Is that bad?" Lilly is now giving me a look like she's scared. "No, not at all. I like you getting social." "mom..." ok, now I'm scared on what she is going to tell me...