That day

~Caroline's POV~

I really want to talk to link but I am really nervous. What if I get all brushy and then he knows that I have a MAJOR crush on him, or my breathe stinks, or there's a booger out my nose. It's just everything can go wrong in many different ways. Well I try to push that to the back of my mind but It just keeps coming back!! Maybe... He has seen my Instagram account and he knows that I am obsessed with him. Oh god. I never thought of that... I shouldn't be this nervous to talk to a guy I like, but he's so perfect!!! I guess I just have to be strong! Well I'm in school and 1st period goes by (felt like hell) 2nd period goes by (still in hell but at least one more hour closer to go home) 3rd period goes by... And I hear links name In the slightest whisper and I quickly jerk my head back and there he is, on the floor with his pens and pencils rolling away, his papers are flying in the air, and his book's pages have a few folds. I run back and I drop my backpack to help him out. "Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine! Never better!" Right now In my head I am flipping out because I have been recognized by Link Neal. "Let me help you with that" I give him my hand and I pick up his pens and pencils. "I'm guessing you need these" "yes I do. Hey actually, can I talk to you for a sec?" "Of course" I say in a voice that was so dramatic and high pitched it sounded like a little girl that just got asked if she wanted ice cream. "Well look, I think that you seem like a really nice, funny, smart, person and I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the park and we can talk and just get to know each other better." "Yeah sounds great!" "Ok is 4:30 ok?" "Perfect time!' "Great! See you then!" We walk off to our lockers but the whole time I am screaming and shouting in my head with my cheeks as red as a stop sign I swear. Well I am now thinking if this was a date or if this was just a meet up? Hmm I guess it's a date I mean, there's a specific time to be at a place that the boy you love has asked for you to go to. Yep, sounds like a date :)

~Links POV~

This is the day. The day that I talk to caroline. I have everything planned out, I'm going to have it where school will begin and then a few hours later, I will trip and make the big scene!! (I don't care if I humiliate myself in front of everybody, just as long as I talk to her. Well I have 1st period, (I was thinking of Caroline) 2nd period (still thinking to caroline) and then I decide that 3rd period was the perfect time. I on purposely run into the trash in the Hallway. Rhett yells my name and at that point, I can already see Caroline looking at me. (It was embarrassing but she seemed more worried than... Thinking it was funny) well I fall on the floor and my pens and stuff roll around the floor (not as planned) papers were flying everywhere (it sucked because I had to organize them again) and then my books got somewhat ruined (they just got folded). "Are you ok?" I'm not even looking at her face yet I can tell that it is her "yeah! Never better!" (Ugh sounds horrible but whatever) I now know that I have her full attention and she sure had mine! "Let me help you with that" she holds out her hand and I take it. OMG her hands are so soft and the perfect and cute size. I get up with her having all or my pens and pens and pencils in her hands ready for me to take them. "I'm guessing you need these?" "Yes I do. Hey can I talk to you for a sec?" "Of course!" She said it in a different tone but it was kinda cute. "Well look, you seem like a really nice, funny, smart, person and I was wondering if you wanted to the park and we can get to know each out her better." "Yeah sounds great!" (She said yes!! Haha sounds like a marriage proposal. I wish) "ok is 4:30 ok?" "Perfect time." Omg this girl is so chill and cool. I love it! "Great! See you then." I was walking back giving. Rhett a big thumbs up. I had a smile on my face but I think that it looks bigger than it really feels. "I asked her to go to the park so we could talk. Is that a date?" Rhett was thinking for a moment when he tells me that in a way, it is. YAY!