The present

~Caroline's POV~

Back then I was dating Link Now I'm married to him and have 3 beautiful children in a lovely home. I lay beside him in our bed as we were watching tv. Lilly comes in and asks if we could help her with homework. Lilly and I are sitting in the kitchen working with fractions. I don't remember a thing from fractions because I never have to work with fractions and the last time I did have to deal with them, it was a long time. Even before link and I even went out! Well I try my best but I hear links phone ring in the next room. "Hello..." I hear link say in a suspicious tone. "Um Caroline? Ya she's just in the other room. Why do you want to talk to her?" Now I walk in the room with link looking at me with a really weird look. I grab the phone from him and its rhett. "Is this Caroline I'm speaking to?" "Yes." I am now thinking of all of the things that rhett could possibly tell me through that small iPhone. "Look, links birthday is coming up in a few days and I have no clue what to get him." I am now calmer because I thought that rhett was going to tell me something terrible. "Well, you could always get him something that you have kept all of these years that you have been friends with him and give him an old pic of you guys or something." I am clueless for what to get him. I have only been married to him for... Oh god, 13 years. Wow. "I got it! We should all take him to this one pizza place that I know of. He loves it there!" I am a genius! Ok I can't help Lilly with fractions, so I guess not. But it was a great idea. "Perfect!" Rhett shouts in the phone so loud that link heard it from the other room. So now we just have to get the whole crew to go to the pizza place. Yes the pizza place that link and I went to when we were still young.

Sorry for the ending on the last chapter. I didn't think that the response to the ending would have been like that. I apologize. Apologies for a short chapter as well.