That girl of mine...!!!

~Links POV~

I was walking home from school with Rhett and we were just talking about family, school, fun ideas for the summer, etc. I wanted to tell him about this really cute girl in one of my classes but he wouldn't shut up about this story of him with his grandma. Well he finally shuts up and I quickly (before he started talking again) start telling him about this girl. "Hey Rhett..." "Yeah?" He says in a pissy/ frustrated voice because I just interrupted his story. "There's this one girl I like..." "Well,what's her name?" "Her name is, Caroline!" Rhett starts laughing. Not because he's amused or that he's trying to make me feel bad, but he already knew that I was going to say her name. "You mean the one with the glasses, thin, short blonde hair?" "Umm... Yeah! I really want to get to talk to her but she doesn't even know I exist!" Rhett is looking at me weird because well I knew that she knows who I am or what I look lime but that's only because I catch her staring at me with the corner of my eye. I am thinking of her hand holding mine and me taking her out to dinner. "Well how about you drop your books or something right in front of her the next time you pass by, and then that's your chance to talk to her!" I can tell that Rhett is no help since he has tripped a girl over with his math book once by doing that. (It was hilarious) but I still give it a try...