013 - Choice 1: Prom

Y/N: I-I don't know.

Laurence: Then I'll take you to prom.

My eyes light up as I look at him surprised. My expression changes from an excited face to a suspicious face.

Y/N: If you're lying you wont get my ice cream sandwiches.

Laurence: Oh really? Follow me.

Laurence gets out of the car and goes to his trunk. He opens the trunk revealing his formal attire and a dress.

Laurence: I figured I'd get us clothes. We don't wanna look sad over there.

Y/N: What the heck? Is that my dress?

Laurence: Yeah Garroth thought you might need it.

Y/N: That sick son of a-

Laurence: Y/N Ro'Meave, Will you be my date?

Y/N: Why so serious?

Laurence: Will you?

Y/N: Yeah yeah fine. It's not like there's anything else I can do.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ LAURENCE'S POV ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Laurence: Alright sucker. You'll remember this night and replay it in your brain every night I'm not around. You'll lay awake at night remembering the fun you've had.

Y/N: And every night you will sulk in your self-disappointment.

She says giggling.

I know Y/N thought I was joking around but I was serious. I wanted to spend time with her. I know I don't have a single chance to get with her but I have to enjoy her company as much as I can before it's too late.

Laurence: You should get changed now. We have to look all fAncY.

Y/N: Alright. I'll find a bathroom stall.

Laurence: I-I'll go find a bathroom in the opposite direction so it's not awkward.

Dammit you blew it Laurence!

Y/N: Go do that.

We go our separate ways. I quickly change and walk back to the car. At the car, I see a beautiful Y/N in a dress.

I don't see her wearing dresses or anything fancy so this is rather strange. But she looks beautiful, she always does.

Y/N: Alright let's go. This is my first prom experience so you better not ruin it.

Laurence: Trust me, shorty. You'll have a blast.

Y/N: If I don't, you give me ice cream sandwiches.

Laurence: If you do, you go on a date with me.

Y/N's cheeks go a loght shade of red.

Y/N: Okay then.

She says looking at me blankly.

Dammit Laurence you blew it again! Don't be too forward. She's your best friend so don't ruin this for her.

We walk through the balloon arch at the gym revealing students dancing to electro pop music. Y/N tugs my shoulder to get my attention.

"Hey, let's get some punch. Also let's maybe order some food I'm super hungry." Y/N says looking at me.

"Oh sure. I'll order us KFC fries. I'll be back in a while." I say not wanting her to starve.

"Looks like you're loosing Zvahl! Hah! How am I supposed to have fun without my date." Y/N says smirking.