Fifty two

Tae Hyung

Through out the long conversation, Tae Hyung was fighting fatigue. His body was going weaker and weaker with each breath and colors dulled in his vision. He felt chilly and uncomfortable  but he kept silent for the sake of much needed answers.

"Is that why you tried to kill Tae Hyung?" Tae Hyung heard Jungkook asking. Even voices were starting to blur in the edges.

"V is using the boy as a vessel. Tae Hyung is now a phantom. His body and soul now belongs to V."

It took him few minutes to realize that Yoongi was actually talking about him.
His brain was functioning like a sedated sloth and it was physically hurting him to process all this at once.

"What do you suggest then?" Jungkook's voice was so cold that Tae Hyung felt chills running down his spinal cord. "That we kill him?"

"Do you have a better idea?" Yoongi's voice was equally cold. "You saw what he is capable of doing,with your own damn eyes! "

"It's not him!!"

Jungkook's voice rang in the confined room. It was so harsh and deep that Tae Hyung was sure that his ears were bleeding.

"It's not him! It's not Tae Hyung! You told yourself, it's this demon in him! "

Yoongi exhaled "Idiot! We have to send the dead back to death!! Bringing him back was a mistake in the first place!  Don't let your emotions cloud your judgement."

Jungkook puffed out a breath he has been holding for a while "my emotions are my judgment. I lost him once .I'm not doing it again."

Tae Hyung felt Jungkook's warm hand on his numb one , wrapping around his wrist supportively.

Yoongi' s usual pale complexion was crimsoned in  frustration of not being able to drill the obvious fact into Jungkook's ultra thick skull.

"Jungkook, get yourself together!" He hollered. "He is slowly morphing into a mindless killing machine. He is not the boy who you love!"

"He is!" Jungkook snarled, baring his teeth menacingly "don't go telling what he is and what he is not!"

Yoongi' s eyes narrowed down into slits and glimmered brightly than ever. Tae Hyung was vaguely remembering Jin's words,

"One of the most powerful yet dangerous creatures to roam the earth. They say Reveries descend from the depths of darkness. They can manipulate your mind. Twist and turn it into something awful"

"He's just a vessel filled to the brim with darkness and evilness,encased in the skin of your lover." Yoongi said calmly "don't let it deceive you. Either we finish him off now, when he is weak or we'll sit on our fucking asses and watch him turning the entire dimension to ashes!"

Jungkook's just let a muffled growl out . Tae Hyung wanted to engage in the conversation too but his tongue was feeling like a strip of sandpaper. He felt parched.

"There has to be a way" Jungkook said in the end "there has to be!"

Yoongi just shook his head in something like sympathy " don't tell that I didn't warn you. Next time I wouldn't be around to save you or anyone else from that...thing! "

He paused to find the correct words and when he spoke again it looked like he had .

"If you love him,it's best to let him go now. You didn't last time and now he is suffering. Sometimes you have to let go of who you love for their sake.

Think wisely "