Twenty three

Tae Hyung

"Isn't it beautiful?" Jungkook asked handing the flower to Tae Hyung. It was beautiful indeed , light blue in color ,like the sun painted it.

In fact there was a whole field of them stretching out in front of them. Like a blue sea reflecting clear azure sky. The suns burnt down on them bright and hot but they sat in the cool shade of a tree Tae Hyung didn't know the name of .It was a beautiful day.

     Jungkook insisted on coming here on their way back from Jin's

Jungkook insisted on coming here on their way back from Jin's. He said this was his favorite place and Tae Hyung couldn't agree more.

He touched soft petals of the blue flower and inhaled its sweet scent."I've seen these flowers somewhere "

It was true. It felt familiar. Like Jungkook's scent. Like his touch. These flowers were familiar.

"No way. They only grow here" Jungkook denied "and you know what ? They never wither "

Tae looked at the flower in complete awe. A flower that doesn't wither?

"What's it called?" Tae Hyung asked out of curiosity.
"Luv"
"Love?"
"No.L.U.V. Luv" Jungkook giggled "in the same sense though. Silly right?"
"No" Tae Hyung said, looking at Jungkook's emerald eyes."I think it's romantic. You know. Like eternal love that doesn't die with time"
This made the latter go lol. "You sound really poetic right now. Like Jin."
"They are a cute couple don't ya think?" Tae Hyung suggested after a while,watching Jungkook pick more Luvs, twisting their stems skillfully into a string of blue flowers.
"Totally!" He said "they are Blood Tied"
"What?"
"It's like....well" Jungkook pulled small hair on his face , thinking for an explanation. "A soulmate thingy. Like two pieces of puzzle that were designed to be a perfect fit

Tae Hyung nodded. Perfect fit? He wandered who was his fit.Who was his Blood Tie?

"Like you and that Chim guy" Jungkook added later,with a hint of annoyance in his voice. He avoided seeing his eyes and continued to tie the flowers together,stem by stem.

"Chim is just a friend. Friend with benefits " Tae found himself explaining. "He has a blood
Tie or whatever "

Jungkook looked at Tae Hyung."Really?"

"Yep. It's a guy called Suga" Tae Hyung chuckled . "It's a cute crush actually "

"Tell me about it"

"They met at the hospital. Jimin was visiting me after the crash. He says I was still in a coma. They had bumped on to each other in the hall way.And that's it! "

"What?!"

"Crazy right? He doesn't even know the guy's name and calls him Suga cuz he has a really pale skin and was sweet like sugar. He wouldn't shut up about him! He is waiting for him to show up for three damn years"

Jungkook smiled and placed the flower crown on Tae Hyung's head."people fall in love in mysterious ways"

"people fall in love in mysterious ways"