Chapter 5

Hope you enjoy and follow me on Instagram @___valll___ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Chapter 5: Erica's POV~ "hey I've got some errands to run today,I'll be back later, you two behave!"I hear cam say as he walks out the front door while Nash and I finish up our cereal.

"Alright love you bye!" I yell back.

"So it was just Nash and I alone, what were we gonna do, maybe I'll just hang out by my self today ." I think to my self as I hear Nash say

"Hey.... Um you wanna do something today instead of sitting around here?" I didn't know what to say, i mean I wasn't gonna be rude but I was just so surprised so I managed to say " um sure, where do ya wanna go?"

"I was thinkin the beach if that alright with you?"he says

"For sure, just let me go up and change!" I shoot back

I walk up stairs and go through all my bikinis and choose my floral one from Victoria's Secret. It made my boobs look really good, not for Nash of course....... But there might be hot guys at the beach. I put in a cover up, some flip fops and I let my hair flow natural. I walk down stairs and meet Nash.

Nash's POV~ I was actually really excited when Erica said yes to going to the beach with me! I think she's finally starting to understand that I'm not so bad after all! I think I might even be starting to have feelings for her but cam would kill me and i know a girl like her would never go for me. She walks down the stairs and we walk outside and I open the car door for her. I see her blush, man she's adorable when she does that! I drive to the beach and it's kind if an awkward ride considering neither if us said a word,but I couldn't help but stare at her she was but so beautiful! We finally got to the beach and I help her carry her stuff and we picked out a spot to sit. She lays her towel down and takes off her cover up. Holy heart eyes did she have a body!

"Damn"I whisper to myself on accident hoping she didn't hear.

"Is there a problem mr.Grier or do you just like what you see?" She questions me with a grin.I don't really know what to say and I feel my cheeks get hot. She giggles, oh my god if perfection had a definition it was that giggle of hers.

"Ya know if my brother saw you look at me like that he probably gouge your eyeballs out!" She said laughing.

"I'm sorry" I say shamefully

"What it's not like I've never had a guy check me out before." She says and smiles at me.

"Well i know that, your freaking gorgeous!"did I just say that out loud? I start to blush.

"Awe thanks nashy, I guess I'll just have to stop hating you now huh?" She says almost in a harsh tone of voice, but I grin at the pet name she just gave me.

"That's not why I said that, you really are beautiful ya know." I say shyly.

" okay I believe you I'm sorry." She says almost embarrassed.

"It's fine"I say as I see a small group of teenage girls run towards us.

They are asking for pictures and autographs and even some with Erica just cause she cams sister.

"Are you two dating?" Some blond girl with freckles snaps at us.

Erica quickly responds with "that's None if your business now is it!?"

The girl looks upset and embarrassed as the group of girls walks away.

"Why didn't you just tell them no?" I ask with curiosity in my voice.