tatlompu't-tatlo

Renjun froze as soon as those words left Donghyuck's mouth, he felt so sad, broken in some way. he pities the younger so much, he didn't expect to hear such awful news, it must hurt a lot. This explains why Donghyuck was so gloomy and sad.

Renjun looks at Donghyuck who's holding back his tears until a drop freed it's way out off Donghyuck's eyes yet again followed by various tear drops causing the younger to be a crying mess.

The elder bites his inner cheeks, trying so hard to hold back his tears so Donghyuck won't worry about him anymore because Donghyuck has so much to worry about, who is him to even disturb him much more, right?.

When Renjun noticed the younger ease down a little he then soon asks a question hesitantly. "B-but why?" Donghyuck looks at his best friend, "They're back, mom, dad, his mother, they- they won't understand that's why we decided, just last night, after the awkward dinner we had as a whole family, it was so heartbreaking jun, i hate it, i hate him, i hate me for accepting that discussion, for accepting us to," Donghyuck bites his lip, "break up."

The chinise wipes a tear from the other's face and gives him his hanky. "Hyuck, I- I never expected this, I'm so so sorry."

"N-no it's okay, I really needed your companion, I really need to bring those out.. but y'know what hurts a lot," Donghyuck starts, Renjun furrows his brows, "what hurts??" The younger took a deep breathe, "The fact that he even said straight up at dinner that we should have seperate room, h-he w-w-will be s-staying a-at a vacant r-r-room which is m-my mother's old office t-that she doesn't use a-anymore.." another set of tears flew freely off of Donghyuck's eyes, sniffing at the proccess.

Renjun wipes a tear from his eyes and soon engulfs Donghyuck into a tight hug, "I-I never thought, I'm sorry hyuck, i'll always be here by your side, if you want to talk about him-- about things more," He corrects, "I'll always be by your side, remeber that aye?" Donghyuck smiles bitterly, "W-will do, I really appreciate that junnie, I love you gay ass bitch," Renjun pouts and breaks the hug looking at Donghyuck furiously, "YA! you're so mean!" The korean laughs loudly, Renjun's anger suddenly left the chat(okay fucc it :(( ) and was soon changed by happiness, gladness, seeing Donghyuck laugh once again makes him smile, he's happy that the boy cheered up.

The bell rings indicating that the first subject just finished.

"Hyuck," Renjun calls, the other humming in response, "You wanna skip?" Renjun asks, Donghyuck smiles at the idea and nod without hesitation even if he knows that his parents will surely be angry at that thought but he doesn't care that much at the moment since he just wants to escape all those unwanted events that took place last night.

The two made their way out off of the roof top and to the locker. They get their things and sneek their way out off the institution. They just climbed off the fence freely.

"Soo, where do you plan to go?" Renjun shrugs, "I don't even know, don't have plans."

Donghyuck just roles his eyes and had an idea, "How about we buy some snacks and you can come over my house, how about that?" Renjun smiles at the idea, I mean like who doesn't want to go to Donghyuck's house? Ya'll they're free to do anything, his visitor atleast. Donghyuck's parents are nice yet they're just homophobic which Donghyuck's not that glad of but he still love his parents with all his heart.

Renjun smirks, suddenly soming up with an idea, "Hey, how about this, who ever goes first to the convenient store wins and the prize is that the person who lost will obey to the winner's every order, whatcha think about that?" The younger snorts and chuckles at the challenge, confidence roaming himself. Like come on guys Renjun's a shortie and Donghyuck's medium sooo.. ;DDD

"Deal--" Renjun then starts running nit giving a signal to the younger, Donghyuck clenches his fist, "HEY NOT FAIR YOU CHINESE HOE DAMNIT!" he shouts furiously and runs as fast as he can to the convenient store, losing his confidence as time passes by.

--

Donghyuck breathes heavily, already on his knees, he just lost from his short friend and he's obviously not happy about the results. he mumbles curse words while glaring at the grinning chinese.

"Fuck you," he says, just enough for Renjun to hear. The winner sticks out his tounge and walks his way to the convenient store, "You'll pay up, okay?" Donghyuck rolls his eyes, "Yeah whatever just don't pick to--" with that Renjun hurriedly made his way to grab chips and sodas.

'Argh this bastard.'

Time passed by and Renjun was holding a basket full of goodies. Donghyuck widen his eyes and shoots Renjun a death glare indicating the words, 'fuck you gay'. The chinese shrugs and once again teases the tanned skin male.

"Yo mate! are ya'll gonna pay or not?" The man at the cashier asks, pure annoyance imprinted on his tone of voice.

The two furrows their brows looking at each others, their eyes expressing the words, "why is this boy speaking in english?".

They just made their way to the cashier without knowing what the boy just ment. Renjun places the basket next to the freckled boy, yes, they indeed notice those freckles on his face even if he's wearing some type of cap with the convenient store's logo which covers half of his face.

As soon as the cashier boy finished, Donghyuck payed all the items, giving the paper bill to the boy hesitantly.

The cashier boy gave their snacks placed in plastic bags, "Here bro," He smiles, the words having some type of accent which made the two confused of what he was trying to say, plus, it was in english okay.

--

They made their way to Donghyuck's house and proceeded at the younger's bedroom. They scattered the snacks on the floor so they could easily grab their desired food to eat. Renjun opens the flat screen T.V., grabing the remote and scrolls through netflix.

"Got any movies in mind?" The chinese asked, looking at the other who's probably spacing out, a lot going through his mind.

Renjun signs knowing that'll he won't be noticed by just one call for Donghyuck so he once again tries to catch the attention of the younger. Gladly, the boy noticed him, jumping a little due to shock.

"What? did you say something?" The elder roles his eyes and glares at Donghyuck, "What movies do you want to play?" The younger looks up at the ceiling, tryna think of what's better to watch.

"Love,Simon?" He says, in a questioning way. Renjun nods, turning his head and looking back to the T.V., typing the said film

"Have you watched it?" The korean shrugs, "Haven't. but I heard it was a nice film, real cute and relatable--" Renjun furrows his brows. "I mean, well atleast for us straight circles," The two giggles, Renjun hitting Donghyuck's arm lightly, receiving a pout in return.

"You're not cute at all, even if you--" Renjun's words was cut off by the door which flew open, showcasing a half naked boy. Water dripping all over his body while his hair's messy and really wet.

---
cliffhanger? not much.

ANYWAY I'M PLANNING TO MAKE ANOTHER STORY :DDD stray kids ships prolly so give me a ship from stray kids that you want me to make in a story,, IT'S GONNA BE CLICHE AF SOO HEHEEHHE

anyway sorry for the late/shitty update :((