labing-isa

"Wow, that's cute" Renjun says, looking at whatever Donghyuck is holding, "Where'd you get that from?"

"Mark." Donghyuck reply. He looks at Renjun sternly.

"What?" Renjun ask, confused.

"Don't say it to anyone, okay?" Renjun furrows his brows, "What should I not say?"

"That we're dating."

Renjun bites his lip softly,"What if I did?" Donghyuck rolls his eyes getting his backpack and inserting his hand inside, searching for something, "Your phone," Donghyuck says, showing the solid figure to Renjun.

Renjun widens his eyes, Shit.

Renjun tries to catch it but unwillingly failed. Donghyuck stuffs the device in his backpack then looks at Renjun.

"What's wrong Renjun?" Donghyuck ask hugging a stuffed toy with a Santa hat on it.

"I accidentally—bye!" Renjun abruptly left the classroom, causing him to act precipitously.

Donghyuck glares at Renjun as he left, he then looks back at the cute plushie and just can't help but to squish it because of its soft and fluffy texture. Donghyuck places the plushie inside his backpack.

He gathers his backpack then strode off the  classroom since his the only one left. Their teacher told them to fix the room because of presenting a lousy looking project which the teacher hated.

Donghyuck silently walks out the school building, through the gates then outside, wanting to go home fast since he misses the guy who had been gone because of his graduation thingy, he misses the other's lip attach to his and his lovingly, warm hugs.

As the boy walks at the busy street of Seoul, he suddenly felt a hard object hit his waist.

"Oh!" Donghyuck looks down seeing a very cute little girl that seems missing.

The kid rubs her head as Donghyuck knelt down to see her face clearly. "Are you okay?" Donghyuck ask, showing a warm smile.

"No, sir!" The girl then salutes at Donghyuck, Donghyuck chuckles.

"You're very cute," The elder caress the girls cheek making her blush.

Donghyuck grins, "Gayoon!" A guy shouts and his voice is very familiar to Donghyuck.

The guy walks closer and the kid turns around, Donghyuck lifts his head.

"Donghyuck? What are you doing here?" Donghyuck's smile fades away,"I don't know, probably walking home?"

The former stands up and walks away but then refrains when he felt a hand touch his, "You missed me," Donghyuck blushes.

"No I don't!"

"Your words are covered in sarcasm."

"Markie? You know him?" The kid named Gayoon ask, "Yes, his mine." Gayoon pouts, "b-but" her voice quivers as tears fell.

Mark widens his eyes. "Gayoon, why are you crying?" Mark ask.

Gayoon rubs her eye to refrain the tears to fall. Donghyuck suddenly chuckles and the girl lifts her head seeing a cute guy smiling at him.

"Stop crying Gayoon~ your starting to be more cuter." Donghyuck jokes, the girl blushes and suddenly stops crying.

Mark was dumbfounded. Does Gayoon like hyuck? Mark shakes his head. But she's to young!

Mark's boyfriend walks closer to the kid then lifts her up, "Stop crying, okay? Donghyuck oppa will always be here~" the smaller wipes Gayoon's tears, the girl giggles.

Gayoon hugs Donghyuck, "Oppa~ I love you, I promise when I grow up...you'll be surprised that I already have you."

Donghyuck chuckles, "What?"

"I'm gonna be your future girlfriend!" She exclaims happily.

Mark's jaw dropped. "Gayoon!" A sultry voice yells.

Donghyuck kneels down and releases the kid.

"Lucas!" Gayoon cheerfully exclaims.

"Oh, Donghyuck. Your here" the smaller boy bows at the boy in front him and smiles.

"I didn't know you have a little sister." Lucas shakes his head in disagreement, "My cousin actually."

"Oh, sorry." Donghyuck laughs, "No, its okay."

"Now," Lucas kneels down, "You better not be that mean to—" Gayoon covers the other's mouth.

Gayoon turns around to face Donghyuck, the 17 year old smiles at her.

Gayoon walks closer to Donghyuck, "oppa!" Gayoon calls as Donghyuck once again kneels. (yup, I know. He always kneels down °^°)

Gayoon pecks Donghyuck's cheek.

Lucas widens his eyes, "Uh, I'm very sorry" Lucas carries Gayoon, Gayoon whines, "I want Donghyuck oppa!"

The Lucas left with a angry Gayoon on him.

Donghyuck smiles then faces Mark seeing him with a frown plastered on his face, "What?"

"Let's go on a date!" Mark holds Donghyuck's hand.

"Maybe tomorrow, and, hey! It's just a kid."

"Ugh," Mark cupped Donghyuck's cheek then kisses him abruptly, not minding about the people passing by.

Donghyuck's eyes widen but then kisses back.

Mark pulls away, his right hand still attached at the youngers cheek. "You jealous freak!" Donghyuck says then laughs.

---

Yup, still your usual lazy author who makes her readers wait for decades.

Anyway,

Vote, comment and read this shitty story!
Actually, if you don't want to then that's fine.

I cringe at myself for using oppa (T-T)