Isa

Donghyuck's POV
8 years has passed and I'm still stuck living with this long ass ride boy. I thought I would actually live a peaceful life when I'll get 15 but surprisingly I didn't, and I'm already 17.

"Hyuckie!" The asshole suddenly appeared at my sight.

"Let's go." He held my hand and dragged me to school.

"Whatever bitch." I rolled my eyes obviously annoyed.

We got to school while our hands were intertwined together. I'm actually used to it, him holding my hands I don't really mind but the thing that I hate about him is he stole my popularity ever since he started attending on my school.

We arrived and girls obviously started complementing him and asking how did his day go. Well, there were also some few girls that came towards me asking if I was fine. To be honest I'm still a popular bitch in school but Mark was more...I hate him so much!

The bell rang and finally I could go to my classroom where there's no Mark Lee beside me, but a bunch of homework coming near me. That's fine cause I always get straight A+ ever since but Mark gets higher, fuck I don't care anymore stop popping out at my head long ass ride.

"Yo, Mr. Rank 2." Renjun suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Bitch shut up cause I'm about to kill you." I told him.

"Wait hyuckie, that's to intense-"

"Shut up or I'll call Jeno and tell him you loved him from a very long time." He covered his mouth using his right hand and looked away at me after spitting out those words.

I sat at my assigned sit next to Renjun. The teacher came and we all stood up to greet him, he then greeted back a good morning to us but for me it's obviously a bad one.

Hours passed. The bell rang informing us to have our lunch already. I didn't bought any food to eat though, okay whatever I'll just buy some food... Fuck I forgot my wallet at home, don't tell me I have to ask money for him ;-; okay fine I'll do it.

I started a journey on finding where the one and only Mark Lee went, probably hanging out with some shitty girls fuck I'm starving. I stumbled into a classroom and saw Mark with a girl, I think they were talking to each other.

"Yo, sup did I interrupted something?" I greeted them with no manners obviously. Mark stared at me while the girl was crying like shit. The girl sprinted away from the classroom bumping my shoulder.

"Markie, what happened? Sexual harassment?" I asked.

"What? No!" He replied I smirked at him.

"Then what?" I continued to ask him.

"She confessed and-"

"You rejected her." I finished his words and he looked disappointed for that girl.

"Why? Well actually, who is this special someone that made you reject that girl?" I raised a brow to show some curiosity.

He stayed quiet and left, I held his hand refraining from him to leave me because I need money for food and water cause I'm about to die.

"Can I have some money for food and water please oppa!" I begged and pouted.

"That's all?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered. He lended me the money, but he quickly moved backward and I can feel him placing a picture and a money at my pocket, and then he left.

I wondered around my pocket and felt a photo paper, I think he placed a photo inside my pocket. I picked it up and took a look at it.

Then saw this...

-----------
Dis is da real chap 1 :)