dawampu't-tatlo

I M KUNFUSED WHO REALLY IS BETTER OF WITH RENJUN???? and y'know ;)))) imma crazy for gayfictions soOOOOOOO LET THE HOMOSEXUALITY SPREAD IN THIS SHITTY STORY

------

Jaemin stands but was pulled into a hug by Jeno. The taller widens his eyes, trying to get off of the elder's embrace.

He looks around and saw peoples stares fixated on them. He again struggles to leave the warmth which he refuses to admit that he's enjoying.

"S-stop it," Jaemin orders and Jeno says no to that, obviously.

Jeno brushes off the hair covering Jaemin's ear. "Don't touch-"

"I like you," were the words that slipped off of the smaller's mouth.

"What?"

"I mean- forget about what I said I didn't mean it," He explains. Those words made Jaemin break into pieces.

"R-right...I was so foolish of thinking that you'd like me- I mean, who likes me?" Jeno furrows his brows and holds the other's shoulder pulling him off of him.

The taller covers his face, cheeks soaked wet, eyes red as a apple, runny nose and face coated red.

"Jaemin I-"

"I'm sorry, I need to find Donghyuck and R-Renjun," he sprints out off the cafe leaving the dumbfounded guy alone with several people's stares.

Donghyuck leaves the restroom and saw peoples attention on one person, "Jeno?" The called boy looks at Donghyuck, a tear leaves his right eye, his nose starting to get red.

The younger looks at the people,"U-uh, let's get out of here," He says, getting his drink and Jeno's wrist, abruptly leaving the cafe.

-

Jaemin runs not knowing where to go, actually, he doesn't care, he wants to be far away, far away from the cafe, far away from everyone, he needs time to think about the surprising event which broke him, even the slightest bit of his heart or self broke, melted.

He stops in the park where they aren't much people and is left with a white cat which happens to be his favorite color, yeah, his favorite color cause it shows innocence, purity, cleanliness and hope, his hope of having a successful life, a successful life with his love one.

The cat jumps up and sits on the boy's lap, yawning and soon sleeps which made the boy smile.

Jaemin caresses the cat's white fur. Cute.

"Jaemin?" He looks up and saw Renjun in front of him, wearing a worried face on due to the other's runny nose, and eyes which shows that he cried.

The taller stands and lets the cat sit on the bench, he starts to cry and pulls the chinese into a hug.

"W-what?"

"Renjun, I'm sorry... i've fallen in love," the elder furrows his brows ,"What's wrong with-"

"It's Jeno," Renjun hugs Jaemin back, "I know you still like him." He shakes his head ,"I-I don't," Renjun cups Jaemin's face, "Your the one that I like," he confesses and kisses the rose colored boy. (any paramore fans????)

----

Donghyuck flicks Jeno's forehead, "Stupid, stop regretting things that's true, you have to face it."

"B-but, Donghyuck he might not like-" The smaller signs, "Don't think negatively, okay? Stop crying it's your fault."

"You're not even helping your making me feel more bad about myself!" The younger scoffs, "Yeah, whatever. It's not my fault that you fell in love with him."

Jeno pouts. After a minute he feels his phone buzzing inside his pocket, he opens it and saw his mother's furious message.

"I have to go Mom's angry about the fact that I missed one day of dancing class," Donghyuck grins, "Good luck with that and fix things with the smiley boy."

"Fuck you!"

The younger laughs and turns around, locking eyes with the person he didn't want to see.

"What're you doing here? You're just a pain in the ass," Mark smirks, "I would actually want to do that with you, sent pain in your ass and give you lots of ple-"

"I'll pass and leave your dirty ideas about me, pervert."

"Yeah a pervert, pervert for you," The younger turns red, "Stop it you flirt and where's your girlfriend?"

"I don't have any and if yoir talking about Jiyeon, she sprained her ankle when she bought heels and accidentally tripped."

"Dumb."

"Yeah, give me a kiss."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

Mark frowns ,"Donghyuckie hates me everyone!" The elder shouts, "He hates-" Donghyuck kisses Mark for a minute.

"I hate you so damn much," Mark laughs, "No you don't, you love me."

"I don't!"

-------
Imma try'na update tomorrow ;))))