Tsuyu Asui x Reader

We're on the letter F by the way. (Stands for Tsu's frog quirk."

Before we begin, the readers quirk is crystallization, she can form crystals on her body and use it as armor. She can also make crystal blocks like Todoroki's ice. With practice she can make shapes of weapons and sculptures. 

Female Reader

I flopped on my bed. I just did something super risky, and was seriously regretting it. 

"It's ok y/n. If you heard it from someone then it should be true. Especially someone who's close to her." Momo has stated in her normal calm and cool demeanor.

"Yeah I guess." I said, moving my head away from her and playing with my h/c hair. 

"Who did you hear it from anyways?"

"I-I don't remember. I just over heard it while walking it of class. I couldn't recognize the voice because I was so dizzy from the lack of sleep."

You remembered exactly who said it. They said it directly to your face. 

*flashback*

"I can't believe it!"

"What?" You asked.

"I can't believe Tsuyu likes you! I can't believe she's into girls! I mean I can't blame her. Come here boobs" Mineta said with his weird ass creepy laughter.

"Wait what?" You tried to keep calm. It wasn't working.

"Yeah. I was hitting on her and she pushed me away and said she wasn't into guys and that she liked you. Of course I don't remember all of what she said because I wasti busy staring at her boobs."

"Okay Mineta that's enough talking to you for one day."

"

You walked away as he does his creepy as hell laughter again.

*end of flashback*

"Well I guess we'll have to see when she responds then shall we."

"I guess so." You said picking up your phone and checking for notifications.

*few hour timeskip brought to you by Mineta's creepy ass laugh*

^BA-DING^

You're phone went off.

Momo has fallen asleep in the past hour or two, and you had been watching f/tv/s (favorite tv show)

Tsu-Chan💚:  •////• I didn't know you liked me that way y/n-Chan. I've liked you for a long time. This isn't a joke right? This would be super embarrassing if it was..... kero...

Y/n: Of course it's not! Wait... did someone do this to you before?

Tsu-Chan💚: yeah kero.  It was a girl at my old school. She always did this. 

Y/n: Hey Tsu?

Tsu-Chan💚: Yeah?

Y/n: Wanna have a sleepover tonight?

Tsu-Chan💚: Of course y/n/n (you're nickname)! 

Y/n: Good. Meet me in my room ok? 

Seen 8:32 PM

"MOMO!"

The black haired girl woke up with a start. 

"What?"

"She said yes! And she's sleeping over! Get out!!!"

"Well that's rude. But I understand."

"Sorry! But still. Get out."

"I'm going I'm going!"

As she opened the door, Tsuyu was standing there. 

"Hi Y/n/n!"

"Hey Kero!"

"Huh kero?"

"Is that nickname ok? If it's isn't its totally fine I mean I undertstand..." got this got awkward fast.

"It's perfect kero."

"Just like you Kero."

"Do you have to do this in front of me?" Momo asked.

"Shhh! It's cute!" Mina said, practically tripping over the sofa trying to get a better recording without getting in crystal range.

"I! Uhh!" Tsuyu blushed.

You pulled her in close and held her lower back pulling her against you. 

"You're making my GIRLFRIEND feel uncomfortable. Please stop."

"Sorry! Just needed to prove to everyone that you're the cutest couple ever!"

You rolled you eyes at the pink blob. She sure got exited easily. 

You pulled Tsu inside your room and locked the door so the pink blob couldn't get in.  

"Y/n!"

You tackled Tsuyu onto the bed holding her in your arms.

"Shhhh. I've wanted you forever and now you're mine. I finally have you, and I just want to hold you for a little."

"That's great and all kero, but can I get into my pajamas first please kero?"

"Of course Tsu."

As she changed into an adorable white shirt that's practically a dress with a cute frog pattern on it you tried to look away but couldn't. You were so happy she was yours. And you didn't plan on letting her go so easily. You thought as you pulled her on top of you and held her tightly.

666 words