Chapter 3

Kirishima couldn't believe it. The most innocent kid in the world, was wearing and doing this dirty clothes and action? He couldn't believe it. He almost found it hot.

"Now that introductions are finished, boys get with your partners, and let the show begin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku walked up to Shinsou, and pulled him closer. Izuku had made out with Kaminari many, many times, but he only had ever done it with Shinsou once. It was kind awkward.

"Sorry Shin. I know this isn't your thing." Izuku said. Before Shin could respond, Izuku had wrapped one leg around Shinsou waist, and the other on the floor holding him up. He then Dove into the kiss, and you could hear some whistle's and fan guy screams from the crowd.

'Holy Shit! Izuku is kissing me! What do I do? Oh wait ya!' Shinsou thought, having a slight panic moment, but his eyes were closed and you could barley see anything.

Shinsou picked up Izuku and sat down in the nearby chair. Izuku was the straddling him, and kissing over his neck. Now Shinsou finally understood why kaminari loved doing this with Izuku. It felt amazing!

"Mmh" coughed out a man, that was now on stage.

"I'd like to buy you bunny for a make out of my own." He said. His voice was cold. Very cold.

"Okay! Yay! Bye bye Mind~" Izuku said skipping off into the back room.

When they did get to the back room, the cold man pulled out a nice shiny gold card, meaning that he could see Izuku without his bunny mask.

Izuku smiled, and took it off, his now natural green curls back to their original floppy mess, instead of gelled like it was two minutes ago.

"Hi Dabi~" he said walking towards the man covers in stitch tattoos.

The second Izuku walked over to Dabi, the man pulled Izuku and began kissing him roughly.

'This isn't like Shinsou or Kaminari...Oh well!' He thought.

M rated content about to happen! It's vivid description so read at own cost

Izuku felt a tongue slide across his bottom lip, and he opens his mouth for the tongue to come in. The younger fought for dominance, sliding over one another, going over each other's teeth, and exploring everything that Dabi wanted.

After it was clear that Dabi won, the stopped kissing, and began playing with each other's tongue. They had their tongues outside of their mouth, rolling over each other, saliva and drool going out of their mouth.

Suddenly, Izuku dove into Dabi's neck, and went straight to his sweet spot. Dabi let out a few moans, mostly holding them in. When Izuku got tired of Dabi hold them in, he grabbed Dabi's crotch, and...well... rubbed it. This caused Dabi to moan louder.

Wait....Didn't you know? Izuku was a seme, and an uke.

You see, Izuku would always top no matter what, he only ever bottomed if he felt like it. Which was never. He was always top and nothing would change that.

Right as Izuku was going to give Dabi another kiss, their 10 minute timer rang. They walked out, of course after Izuku had put his mask back on, and Dabi went back to the crowd.

Content Mature, is over!!

When he walked out, he saw for people. Shinsou, Kaminari, and two strangers. They looked like they were sand whiched together, but that wasn't the case. Stranger one and two were behind the two bunny's, and were rubbing against them, causing Shinsou and Kaminari to rub up against each other.

"Well well well, I know that curly mass of hair. If it isn't Izuku Midoriya." Izuku knew that voice. It was a voice he loved in middle school, but had always thought was straight.

"How much for a night with you, little bunny?" Asked the same man.

That's when midnight walked over.

"For a night with Deku, that would be 830 dollars. You have to be a gold member though."

"I already am, see?" He showed the same gold card that Dabi had, but with a different name.

"Okay then. Your off work for the day Izuku. Go have, Fun.."

That's when the man behind him turned him around,

"Hi Todoroki~"

Oof. Shit just hit the fan! Can't wait for what's gonna happen next. Wait what is gonna happen next? I don't know. I'm just an author that keeps writing to much. Byeee!!!