part 9

You were waiting for jimin and after some sec you feel your check hurt and face facing on floor and your body lying on ground and look up and saw you biggest bully  ............................rose a.k.a school queen .and .......
__________________________________________________________

Author pov _

Rose :- hi bitch !

y/n :- what do you want ?

rose :- jimin . I want jimin oppa so sta-

Jimin :- shut up !!!!

jimin come from washroom and saw you lying on flor and red check . Jimin can feel his blood boiling !

jimin come to you help you stand up and face rose . He up his hand for slap rose but you stop him .

Y/n :- it's ok jimin let's go plz i don't here anymore .

Rose :- no jimin don't go with this sult plz come with me jimin-ahh.

Jimin got mad and can't control he made his hand way to his gun who were in his back side of belt .

But before he he touch it you said .

Y/n :- ohh really i am sult ? but me and whole school know you were fucking boys every single day . And if you think i am scared of you so don't think i am scared of rats .

Rose :- *in angry* then meet me at xxxx place at 8:30pm deal ?

y/n and whole school know that what gonna next but y/n don't look scared by this .

Rose called his enemy at xxxx place at 8:30pm she is gangster to and his gangster member is 20 with her and at xxxx place and kill him/her .

Y/n :- yess deal !

whole class are looking y/n with cry eyes but y/n took jimin hand and want to rooftop . Jimin is smiling b…coz his hand in y/n hand . They both stop in rooftop y/n took her hand away and face jimin .

Y/n :- jimin sorry for that rose is-

Jimin :- shh it's ok but what about deal ?

y/n take a step back face floor .and tell jimin about every thing . Jimin got sacred and angry . Sacred b…coz he don't want his princess hurt and angry b…coz some one want hurt what is his .

Jimin :- don't need to go i will handl-

Y/n :- no i want it i want rose and his gang alone with me and don't very they can't do anything with me i can handle evey thing .

Jimin smile b…coz of y/n braveness and said

Jimin :- ok but i will come .

Y/n :- jimin you don-

Jimin :- or you want me stop you .

y/n :- ok you can come .

Jimin :- but y/n ..........um.... i am hungry .

Y/n :- ohh sorry here

She took a box from his bag and show jimin.

Y/n :- oohh i don't used to canteen food so i ma-

Y/n cut off by jimin attack her lunch and start feeding himself . Y/n start lunging b…coz of his childish behave . Jimin look up and smile

 Jimin look up and smile

Time spik at 8:30 ~

They both are stand infornt of rose gang and look at each other jimin already do it 100 vs 1 but he is sacred for y/n . Y/n already said to jimin that he go and hide so jimin did .

And its 20 vs 1 now jimin is already now every thing who to handle so he said to his guards to alert it's not big deal for him to distort a small gang but then he show some gun and when he face y/n he shook . B…coz.......  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today someone told me that i always showoff talk with English . But he don't know i used to talk with army and blink so it's my habit i can't change ................... but he though i have attitude but he don't know how much i feel pain and hurt b…coz he is special for me . :(