"Wow, you got a new car?" Mina said while looking around.

"Yeah..." I said, buckling my seatbelt.

Well, my car is Bugatti La Voiture Noire which worth $12.5 million.

I then drive to a indoor flower garden

"Wait... Where is this place?" Mina asked.

"You'll see when we are inside." I said and we got off.

We went in and Mina start exclaiming.

"Oh my god! I thought it was gone!" Mina exclaimed and I smiled.

She then went to a row with flowers.

She start to search around a pot of flowers and she took out something.

"My wish! It's still here!" Mina exclaimed and unrolled it.

She read it and press the paper against her chest.

After a while, we went to the resting room.

"Why is there my secret wish? I thought it was at the previous indoor flower garden?" Mina asked.

"Well, the previous flower factory's owner wanted to renovate from the indoor flower garden to a resort. I know that there is a lot of memories there so... I've bought it. I got someone to move everything here. That's why it's the same." I said.

"But how did you know about this?" Mina asked.

"When I first saw a lady in the flower garden, I saw the purest smile and the excitement when she's jotting down. At that moment, I fall in love with her. One time, I followed her secretly and saw her opening a tube. I then saw her looking at paper before keeping back to the original place. When I was moving all of these plants here, I remembered about this so I quickly bring it over and place it at the same place." I said.

"Thank you, Chaeyoung." Mina said and I smiled.

But my smile faded and held my head.

[No one's POV]

Mina heard him letting out some low and painful groans so she went to him.

"What's wrong? Concussion?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung didn't answer her.

Mina got Chaeyoung to sit down on the couch and touched his forehead.

"Your temperature is slightly high. I'll go get some cold water." Mina said and Chaeyoung nodded with his eyes closed.

Mina then left to get some cold water.

After Mina left, Chaeyoung opened one of his eyes and look around before opening the another eye.

He looked down at his hand that's holding onto the warm pack and slightly squeezed it.

"My happiness is depending on you." Chaeyoung mumbled and closed his eyes back.

When Mina came back, she placed her hand on Chaeyoung's forehead.

"Why is your temperature getting higher?" Mina asked and dipped the dry towel into the cold water.

She twisted the towel dry before placing it on top of Chaeyoung's forehead.

"Since you're sick, I will spend my time taking care of you then." Mina said and Chaeyoung's eyes widened in happiness.

"Really? What you said, is it true?" Chaeyoung asked, removing the towel.

Mina then look at Chaeyoung, keeping silence and Chaeyoung avoided her gaze.

"Aren't you sick? Why do you seems so energetic?" Mina asked and stood up.

Chaeyoung then quickly stood up and something dropped.

Mina picked it up and touched it.

"What is this?" Mina asked and bring it closer to her cheek.

"Warm pack? You used this and lied to me that you're sick?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung smiled apologetically.

"Well, if I didn't do this, you won't even want to stay by my side for a little longer." Chaeyoung said.

"You seriously got nothing to do." Mina said and looked away from Chaeyoung.

"But is it true? You will take care of me?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You're not even sick. Why should I take care of you? Come on, let's go back. I still have to work." Mina said and Chaeyoung hold her wrist.

"Mina, come back to be my secretary. I seriously need someone to organize my schedule." Chaeyoung said.

"But I still got my own current job." Mina said.

"If you don't want to come back, then I will hire another girl secretary to help me." Chaeyoung said and Mina glared at him.

"What? You don't even want to come back." Chaeyoung said.

Mina just shook off his grip and cross her arms up to her chest.

Chaeyoung smiled and grabbed Mina's shoulders, turning her around to face him.

"Don't be angry. Well, let's go back." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung then drive Mina back to her workplace before going back to his company.

____________________________________

How's this chapter? Comment to let me know!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!