Chapter 12

[No one's POV]

Chaeyoung soon went to bought a ring and popped the question to Mina which she excitedly shouted yes.

The both of them finished the wedding ceremony which is a grand ceremony and went to register their marriage.

Right after that, Chaeyoung's dad passed Chaeyoung a key.

"What is this dad?" Chaeyoung asked.

"The future house of the two of you. But the house is still under renovation and have yet undergo decoration so this might wait for a while." Chaeyoung's dad said.

"About how long?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Probably a year? Or maybe a year and half." Chaeyoung's dad said and Chaeyoung nodded.

After that, Chaeyoung and Mina went back home and the others know what is most likely to happen so they stay out for high tea.

But after their marriage, Chaeyoung doesn't have much time to accompany Mina as he have more work to do.

Mina is very angry about how Chaeyoung didn't spend time with her and never got a chance to tell Chaeyoung a surprise.

Until one night when Chaeyoung came back from work, Mina told him,

"I'm pregnant." Mina said and Chaeyoung turned to looked at Mina.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I said, I'm pregnant." Mina said and Chaeyoung widened his eyes.

"Really?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

"I went to see a doctor a few days ago and he told me that I'm 4 weeks pregnant." Mina said.

"Wait... A few days ago? Then why did you tell me now?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You always go out so early, and come back so late. Call you for lunch, you said you need to work. Went to your company but you're either put to meet client or you're in the midst of meeting. How am I suppose to tell you?" Mina said and Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Sorry..." Chaeyoung said and touched Mina's stomach.

"Hello baby... I'm your dad... I really hope that you can be little Mina..." Chaeyoung said and caressed her stomach.

"But I wish that it will be little Chaeng." Mina said and Chaeyoung looked at her.

"It's okay whatever gender he or she will be. The baby is ours and we will dote he or she." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

"Then you should rest earlier." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

"I'll go to shower first." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

Mina then went to lay down on the bed and waited for Chaeyoung to come out.

When Chaeyoung come out, he saw Mina still awake so he quickly dried his hair and went to Mina.

"What's wrong? Why don't you go to sleep first?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I want to wait for you." Mina said and laid her head on Chaeyoung's right arm while placing her hand on Chaeyoung's chest.

"Let's sleep then." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

They then fall into deep slumber.

After Chaeyoung know that Mina is pregnant, Chaeyoung tried to spend more time with her and always tried to finished his work before he goes home early to accompany Mina.

Very soon, 7 months have passed.

Chaeyoung couldn't accompany Mina today because he have a urgent meeting.

Mina then woke up and went down to have breakfast.

When she finished her breakfast, she washed her plates and was about to go to the living room, she stepped on the puddle of water and slipped.

She fell on the marble tiles and sit up with much difficulty.

"My stomach..." Mina mumbled and hold her stomach.

Her stomach begin to hurt a lot and she happens to be alone at home as Chaeyoung went to work and the others went to buy groceries.

"My stomach..." Mina cried out in pain as sweats begin to form on her forehead.

Just then, she saw blood flowing down her legs and she start to panic.

Just then, the door opens and the others come back.

Chaeyoung's mum and Chaeyoung's grandma rushed to Mina and immediately sent her to the hospital.

When they reached, Mina is sent to the ER immediately and Chaeyoung's dad informed Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung rushed to the hospital as fast as he can and when he reached, he asked about Mina's situation but it is still unknown.

About 9 hours later, the doctor came out and removed her mask.

"Mrs. Son's water have broke and she have to give birth to the baby. Also, congrats, she give birth to a baby boy." The doctor said.

"But due to the early deliver, the baby have to be kept in the crib until his limbs are fully developed." The doctor said and they thanked her before going to Mina's ward to visit her.

Chaeyoung stayed there until Mina woke up.

"Chaeyoung?" Mina called and Chaeyoung hummed.

"You're awake. How do you feel?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina hold his hand.

"Tired. By the way, how's the baby?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung smiled.

"He is fine now." Chaeyoung said.

"Really?" Mina asked and sit up.

"Yes." Chaeyoung said while helping Mina to adjust the pillow.

"I want to go and look at him." Mina said and Chaeyoung refused but Mina insisted.

Chaeyoung was left no choice but to get Mina in a wheelchair and push her to the room.

Mina and Chaeyoung looked at their son outside the room through the glass and Mina smiled upon seeing him.

But at the same time, she feels sad and guilty for Chaeyoung.

"I'm sorry, Chaeyoung... If I have watch out the puddle of water, he will not be a premature baby." Mina said and Chaeyoung side hugged her.

"It's okay... At least he is healthy. As long as he is healthy, there's nothing I could ask for more." Chaeyoung said and turned to Mina.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have left you alone at home. I should have accompanied you until there is someone back in the house." Chaeyoung said and Mina cupped his cheek.

"It's not your fault. You gave urgent meeting to attend. You can't miss it." Mina said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Anyways, thank you for giving birth to such a beautiful baby for me and being a caring wife." Chaeyoung said and Mina smiled.

"I love you." Mina said.

"I love you too." Chaeyoung said and their lips collided.

"We love you too, my dear son." Chaeyoung said and Mina smiled.

"I'm glad that you give me one chance to prove myself." Chaeyoung said and kissed Mina's forehead.

____________________________________

The end! Lousy ending but yep...
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!