Part 2

Everyone were  present in the hall . From Chief to underbosses ,  few important soilders and Geet's father . It's very important meeting , after all future chief's wife involve here . Many are very excited to see the turn of events .

Ritika along with Geet came slowly . Ritika scanned the whole place then her eyes fall on Maan , she pleaded through eyes to save her only daughter but Maan's face was totally blank . Her heart sink . ' what will be my daughter's fate ? ' her thought broke as Yash spoke with authority " sit "

Ritika helped Geet to sit before Yash . Her eyes are cold like ice ,there is no  no emotion just like Maan , Ritika never saw her daughter like this , that's why she fearing worse . There Maan too tried to read her eyes but for the first time he couldn't. He even couldn't recognized the girl before him . He just praying Geet will tell what Maan said to her earlier . Atleast her mother may have convinced her . This is her one and only chance. 

" i will only ask once and i want answer . Did they touch you ? ".

Maan fist his hand in anger and looked at Geet . She didn't even look at Yash forger answering, so her Ma said quickly " they didn't touch her , my daughter is still pure , you don't hav " her Husband Ajay signaled her to keep quiet...

" Do you have information about Black Snakes ? " .

Geet again silent ... Maan closed his eyes feeling helpless . He so hating all this  .." yes she has "  Ritika answered again without caring her husband's  angry look... First time she going aganist her Husband.  She knows consequence won't be good but she doesn't care . Nothing can be important than her daughter's life.  And she doing best to save her . Ritika looked at Maan again to stop all this but he didn't look back. 

Yash lost his cool . As chief this is so distrustful. A mere girl testing his patience it's not going well with him . " why are you silent ? If you didn't answer we will kill you now . " the threat is clear .

" Actually my daughter is scared aft..." But before Ritika complete she stopped hearing Geet ..

" kill me ". This is the first word Geet said after coming here . Maan's eyes shoot up to her . Although no emotion showing but only he knows what he is feeling .

All are shocked too. They never saw clan woman talking like this without any fear . Ritika was about to go to Geet's side but Ajay hold her hand tightly.

" kill me Maan " Geet said again this time looking straightly at Maan without any emotion. Maan at once picked up his gun and aimed at her ...

" i will ,i am just waiting for dad's permission "

Ritika' s breath stuck in her mouth seeing the scenario . This is what she feared earlier.  That's why she didn't want Geet to come but no one listened to her ... nor her  husband or Maan . She said what Maan earlier told her to say but still no use . Seems like her son in law is going to betray her too,  after all he is a made man . All same in mafia .. ruthless cruel without heart .

Maan  looked at his father  "dad should i ? " He spoke with so much conviction that made his father proud . That's his son, cruel bastard the next chief of Dark Dragon ..

" no you don't have to kill her . She got information and more over she  not touched . She is pure like she used to , so that's not needed now ". Maan nodded and putting down his gun...

" so meeting is over now  ,all can go ". He looked at Geet  " you are going to be future chief's wife , so try to behave like one . Don't forget your place and don't disappoint my clan ... or else ... " he left the word hanging but it easy to guess for anyone what he meant .  "  Go " he got up signaling her to go back  .