chapter ten ; back again

"Goodbye," I waved to him, leaving the sweetest smile ever. He waved back before he closed the window, but still I was able to see his drop-dead gorgeous face with that smiling lips.

His car slowly moved to the main road, leaving me behind. I carved a a really wide smile afterwards, until his car disappeared from my sight.

It was unexpected, yet amazing. It was really hard to believe that everything was real, and it wasn't dreaming about him anymore. He was here, again as my boyfriend. Even though it feels like a dream that I won't ever wake up, yeah it's true. I'm again, as her girl. The relationship that had stopped for years had began again.

A deep breath escaped from my mouth, as a sign of relief. I didn't know what kind of relief it was, either I'm relieved that Minho is still there as my boyfriend or something else. But yeah... the moments that I'd suffered for years without him on my side was totally cured. The wounds on my heart were slowly cured with everything that happened today. Yep.

"Noona?" it was Jihyun. I turned back. 

Jihyun grinned. "I'd finished. Let's go home,"

I crossed my arms, while showing him a cynical smile. "Look who didn't talk to me this morning? Seems like he's asking me to drive him home since he doesn't have driving license yet,"

He scratched his head. "Aigoo don't bring that thing up. It's such an embarrassment!"

"Oh, you don't feel embarrassed to not talking to me and being sulked for a day? God, seriously this kid," I rolled my eyes, teasing him. He looked worried and felt guilty for sure - I felt like I just wanna roll on the floor by laughing at him too much HAHA.

"Okay, I'm sorry noona. I promise that I won't do it again," he murmured. 

"What? I can't hear youuu~!" 

"Noona, I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I promise," he said, holding my hand. "Let's go home, okay? I want to share a lot of story with you about what happened today. Ah, by the way, thanks for giving me the phone. It means a lot!"

I giggled. "Thanks to Baek-ah also. Without him I couldn't pass your phone just like that. Thanks to you too for leaving the phone, I was able to see you practicing alone in front of the mirror," 

His eyes widened. "You... you saw me?"

"Lol stop making that ugly face, let's go home already. You're smelling like a dead fish," I left him with the question before went inside the car. 

He went after me, and asked a lot of times, "Noona you really saw me? When did you come in? I thought you met Baek-ah outside?"

*

Hey, already in home?

I smiled. He suddenly texted. I just got home, and took a shower. Jihyun was already in his room, sleeping maybe. He seemed to be so tired after sharing every single stories that he wanted to. I managed myself to reply the message.

Yep. Don't expect you to text this fast~

I will, cause I already miss you so bad ٩(ఠ益ఠ)۶

I feel like I wanna go to your place and always be there by your side (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ) 

Heh, I miss you too σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡ 

This kind of lovely chit-chat will be continued again, yay. I was smiling widely, and each texts that he sent made my heart fluttered so bad. I rolled my body on my bed happily, while waiting for his reply. Our conversation went further and longer, and it wasn't making me moving even an inch.

Well, Bae Jiyoon is in a happy relationship again.

*

Everyone was having their dinner on the dining table, and it was Kibum's cooking as always. Although Kibum didn't have good skills in cooking Korean's cuisine, but it was totally better than other members' cooking. 

But Minho wasn't acting like always. He was deeply staring into his phone while carving a really wide smile on his lips. He wasn't into his food but busy staring at that gadget.

"Yah Choi Minho, is my food are not good enough for you to eat?" Kibum's voice was heard, breaking the silence. Minho looked at him, innocently. "Why?"

Kibum sighed. "You're holding your phone like every single seconds after you went back home. Is there something really interesting that you're watching? What is it? A hidden camera clip or what?"

"Yah you better watch your mouth Voldemort dude," Minho death-glared at him. "It wasn't that kind of thing. Just... I'm texting someone,"

"Oooohhhhhhhh~! It must be impossible for hyung to text sajangnim while smiling, isn't? It must be someone special... eyy hyung, is that your girlfriend?" Taemin joined the conversation. "You're secretly texting Yoona noona or Irene? Tell me which artists that you're chatting with,"

"Screw that speculations kid, better finish your food," Minho finally put aside his phone. He grabbed the chopsticks and started eating. 

"Aigoo Choi Minho stop being lovebirds in front of me it seems to be hella weird," Kibum nagged, before he took a sip of his coffee. Kibum, as always, being classy and mother-alike.

"Isn't THAT weird for me to see you with Ashley dating?" Minho fired back. Kibum choked over his coffee, and coughed after hearing that name. He death-glared back, narrowing his eyes at Minho. (Yo go and read Forever Yours on my profile for Kibum's love affair uwu)

"Watch your mouth kid, I'm going to slap your ass after this or maybe you want to have chopsticks as your dessert," Kibum said. "At least I'm not being this kinky when I text her lol,"

"YAH MCDONALD'S MEME-" Minho was about to continue but Jinki had stopped them.

"I'm pretty sure the war will never end unless I step in. So better shut your mouths before I kick both of you guys asses out," Jinki said, making them to shut up and continue eating. Lol, the power as the leader of the group, y'all.

But then Minho's phone rang, as a sign of a text notification. He was about to grab his phone, unfortunately-

"YAH CHOI MINHO FINISH YOUR FOOD FIRST-"

aye it's an update uwu <3 i'm sorry for taking a long break for writing. stay tuned for next update yayyy