Am i just a game to him? (Chaz Somers Imagine for Sarah)

*Sarah's pov*

"I mean like, it's not that he is not attractive but i just don't like him, oh i'm lying i do like him but not 'like like' him you know what i'm saying?"

"Sarah, hello? Your best friend is trying to say something here"

I shook my head and turned to my best friend, Katrine.

"Where were you looking at sister?" She said while looking around.

"Nowhere" I said while giggling.

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"What are you going to wear to prom?" She said while grabbing her science book.

I sighed "You know i don't like stuff like that, i don't even have a date"

"Maybe he can help you with that, see you later gurl" She said while walking towards science class.

I gave her a confused look and turned around.

"Euh, hi Sarah"

I bit my lip and looked up, a pair of beautiful brown eyes met mine.

"Euh, hi Chaz" I nervously said.

"How are you?" he said while rubbing his neck.

"Good, and you?"

"fine thanks.. So you know prom is coming up.."

I nodded gently.

"And i was thinking.. Would you like to go?.. Like, with me?"

I smiled "Yes, i would love to"

He smiled back at me "That's great! I'll pick you up at 8PM"

"Perfect" I said and gave him a gentle smile.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away towards his friends.

'Did that just happen?' I thought to myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look absolutely beautiful" My mother said while taking another picture.

"Mom please, stop taking pictures" I said while covering my face with my hands.

I heard the bell ring.

"Oh! I think he is here!" My mom said while walking down the stairs.

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time, i wore a long red dress that my mother bought for my birthday. I look good, if I may say so myself. (Dress is above)

I smiled while walking down the stairs, Chaz' eyes met mine. He wore a tuxedo with a red tie. He looked gorgeous, like always.

"You look stunning" He whispered in my ear while taking my hand.

"Oh look at you two, just perfect! Let me take another picture!"

"Mom, we really need to go" I said while giggling.

She laughed "Have fun guys"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We  walked hand in hand inside the big ballroom, everyone was dressed up real nice.

We got something to drink, something to eat, took some pictures. It was just perfect.

'Witchcraft' by Frank Sinatra started playing, my favorite song.

"Would you like to dance?" He said while looking into my eyes.

I smiled and nodded. He took my hand and led us to the dance floor, he wrapped his arms around my hips as i wrapped my hands around his neck. He smiled as he pulled me closer. 

"Thanks for being here with me tonight" He whispered in my ear.

I giggled "Thanks for asking me"

Our eyes met again as he slowly leaned in, our lips almost touched until i heard the voice that ruined everything. Jutin's voice, the best friend of Chaz.

"Chaz, you can stop man! You won the bet! You asked ugly Betty here out and you sustained till midnight!" He said while laughing his ass off.

I unwrapped my hands from his neck and looked at him with a hurt expression.

"Sarah no, it's not like tha-----"

Tears ran down my face as i looked back at Justin who was still laughing.

"Sarah please"

I shook my head and ran away.

"SARAH!"

The last thing i heard was "JUSTIN YOU ARE SUCH A DICK"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you okay honey?" My mom asked while she came in my room. "Why din't you eat?"

I smiled softly "I'm okay mom, just not that hungry" She smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Goodnight Sarah, remember i have to leave in an hour to visit grandmom"

"Goodnight mom, say hi to grandmom"

"I will"

She closed the door.

It's been a week, a week full of missing and sadness. How could he do this? I tought for a second there that  he really liked me. I guess not.

He's been calling and  texting me the entire week, texts like 'i miss you', 'i am sorry', 'it's not like that' , 'i really like you, Sarah' , 'give me another chance'...

I never replied, but i know i have to face him one time.. Tomorrow is the last day of the school break, that means monday i will see him again, not looking forward to it. I don't know who i should believe, does Chaz really like me or is this just a game to him? Am I just a game to him?

I sighed as i turned off the lights. I closed my eyes, trying to sleep at least an hour or two. 

*tik, tik, tik*

I rubbed my eyes and turned on the light, what is that noise?

*tik, tik, tik*

I walked towards my window and opened the curtains a little bit.

I saw tiny rocks flying against my window.

I opened the window and looked down.

"Chaz? What are you doing here?"

"I miss you Sarah. I can't stop thinking about you. I am so sorry, don't you ever think that you are a stupid bet to me. I love you. Justin is a dick, jealous that he can't find a good and sweet girl like you. Please Sarah, give me another chance. I'll do anything. Please just let me try"

I smiled and closed my window.

I walked downstairs and opened the frontdoor.

His eyes met mine as he gave me an innocent, sweet smile.

"Come here" I whispered.

He walked towards me and pulled me into a strong but loving hug.

He looked at me like i was the only thing on his mind.

"I love you too, always have and always will"