"You love me?"

"For fuck's sake, Alrik. Are you going to question everything I say?"

He blinked innocently, "Just making sure I'm hearing you correctly."

"This is what they call old age."

"Old age, huh?" He muttered, pressing his lips against the corner of my mouth and gently pushing me to walk backward as he moved us in the direction of the bedroom, "I'll show you."

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

He meshed his mouth against mine hungrily, and his hands traveled up my sides to work on the buttons of my coat. My teeth latched onto his bottom lip, and he released a fierce growl that sent a series of delightful vibrations down my spine.

My coat fell to the floor, and he hauled me off the ground, wrapping my legs around his torso as my dress billowed around us. I tore my mouth away to catch my breath, and he diverted his attention to my neck, teasing my mark to the point that I had to wrench his head away to glare at him in frustration. My core was clenching hard, aching to finally be filled by his length.

"Don't do that. You tease me enough as it is," I snapped, making him smirk.

"What was that? I can't hear you because of my old age."

"Asshole."

"Mmm," he hummed, nipping my mark, "I can fuck you there too if you'd like."

His words sent an overwhelming amount of warmth down to the junction between my thighs, and he knew it too because a small smirk grew on his face as he slipped his hand under my dress and ran his fingers over the sopping wet silk of my underwear.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He murmured, suddenly thrusting upward so his erection would grind against my folds. My head fell back, and his lips were on my neck immediately, licking and nibbling.

"Alrik, please," I whimpered, feeling his lips twitch against my skin.

He finally grunted in agreement and sought out the zipper on my dress before tugging it down quickly, allowing me to slip out of the sleeves with ease. As I tugged my dress down my body, he laid me down on the bed and started loosening his tie.

He narrowed his eyes as his gaze trailed over my scantily-clad body and growled something under his breath that sounded a lot like, "Fuck me."

And suddenly, he was on top of me.

I blinked in surprise as he grabbed my hands and began tying them together, "Alrik, what are you doing?"

"If I recall correctly, you said you enjoyed being tied up."

Karma was coming back to bite me for that statement, but I was not complaining.

However, Alrik started unbuttoning his shirt, his muscles tightening from the movement, and the desire to touch him grew in my fingertips, which I couldn't do because my hands were tied.

He tossed his shirt aside and climbed back on top of me give me a rough kiss. I let out a soft moan and pulled my head away, turning to the side so his lips landed on my cheek, "Alrik, please stop for a second."

He immediately raised his head and furrowed his eyebrows with concern, "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"Not at all, I just want you to untie me. I wanna be able to hold you."

His face softened, and his hands immediately worked to untie the knot around my wrists as he leaned down and pressed a tender kiss to my lips, "I love you, kroshka. I will never get tired of saying that."