Chapter 1

(A/n: your the guy with white shirt that has the girl with a bikini on)

With pd

"Wow the one in the white sure knows what he's doing hmm" He put his finger on his chin while looking at you on the screen then a idea came to his mind he stands up from his chair and leaves his office and starts walking to the practice room and hears the loud music playing he opens the door and the seven males turned around and one went to turn off the music.

"Hey manager what brings you here" The leader asked "ah BTS I came to ask you a question" BTS looks at the manager ready for the question "how do you feel about a 8th member" BTS face remains blank when the question sinks in they smile and jump up and down "are you serious right now?" Taehyung asked holding in his excitement the manager nods.

"So when will they be here?" The maknae asked "I haven't emailed him yet I had to see what you all thought about this first" He smiles the seven males pushed him out of the practice room "hurry up and send it already" The manager smiles and chuckles at the boys and walked to his office.

With you

"Ok you see one plus one equals two which means THAT YOU SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING ANOTHER GIRL WHEN YOU ARE DATING SOMEONE ELSE" The blonde hair male yells at his best friend "Y/n I know, I know, I know but it just happened" You sighed and growled lowly at you best friend.

"Look Jason I don't know what to tell you other then tell her because what you did was wrong I don't care if you were drunk, or high you fucked up so tell her" He had tears at the side of his eyes "I love her Y/n I love her I really do I don't want to ruin our relationship" You patted his shoulder and looked down at him.

"Jason talk to her he might forgive you that a big ass might" You dry his tears and smile, your phone Bing's you ignore it and continue to be there for your friend "can I stay here tonight" You look at the clock on your wall 9:30 you look back down at Jason and nodded and stand up.

You grabbed him a blanket and walked back to the living room "here" You gave him the blanket "thank you" You walked to your room and fell in your bed "today was a long day" You pull out your phone and go to your girlfriend contact.

❤Y/n bare🐻:
Hello my love❤😘.

My Lillian😍:
Hello my teddy bear.

❤Y/n bare🐻:
I miss you so much I want you here in my arms so I can cuddle you.

My Lillian😍:
Aww my teddy bear I miss you to I'll come over now how does that sounds?

❤Y/n bare🐻:
Yes that sounds great see you in a few my love.

My Lillian😍:
Ok my teddy bear be there in a few 😘.