Chapter 5: The Run

Hey guys!

Here's the next chapter!  :)

I hope you like it! <3

It will get interesting soon :o

                                               ♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

"Girl you better stop drawing on your notebook this isn't an art class!" Hayley says to me as I just continue to draw on my notebook page.

"Huh? Oh yeah sorry.." I say.

I put down my pencil and open my math book to the page that's on the board.

"You seem so nervous today Adara..hmmm..." she says studying my face.

I look back at her hazel eyes and they seem to pierce my soul with concern and curiosity.

"Gosh Hayley what are you a psychiatrist? You are creeping me out. "

I push her face away from me and laugh.

"Haha what?  Got just seem so off,  like you saw a ghost or something."

"More like I saw heaven. " I wink at her.

"Omg Adara..... tell me!!!" And she grabs hold of me.

"Ahem, no harassing students on school grounds miss Hayley. " says our math teacher, Ms. Green.

Hayley blushes with embarrassment from all the students just staring at her and let's her arm go and fall down to the side of her desk.

"I will tell you later okay?" I whisper to her.

"Okay." She whispers back and smiles.

I continue to do my math work until the bell rings.

"Okay class! For homework you have to finish that work." She yells us and places her hands on her hips, "Class dismissed!!"

I get up, grab Hayley, and lead her to the stairs.

"Adara okay so tell me!!" She jumps excitedly, "who is it?!"

"Okay...WELL...I went up to my room to get my bag and I decided to look out my balcony door to see the backyard view and then I saw....I-I saw.."

Thats when Josh walks right by very casually, and my heart starts to race fast.

I think it might even race out of my chest and explode right infront of me.

Hayley catches who I'm looking at and her eyes widen.

"Ohhhh.....ohhhh...oooohhhh!!! Damn Adara!" She yells out loud and smacks me in the arm, smilling.

Ouch?

"Shhhhhhh!! Keep it down will you?" I tell her.

"Sorry haha."

"I wasn't finished telling you cuz HE had to walk by..." And I turn toward him, he's with his clique by the water fountain.

Sigh.....he's so perfect. ...

Hayley clears her throat. 

"Are you gonna finish telling me..orr...are you just gonna continue to stare at the school hottie over there?" She says and nods in his direction.

I blush crazily. And I hide my face.

"Well....all I wanted was to see the backyard view of my house so I did! And then I was gonna leave the door window until I saw that dude SHIRTLESS getting ready for school!!" I explain to her smiling and blushing like crazy.