Chapter 12: Facebook

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

Adara's POV

You know when you have feelings for someone you start to feel mushy. Yes. Mushy. Like all you think about is that one person, that one person that makes you feel all bright inside when you see them. That one person that you always want to be right next to. Well that's how I feel with Josh. I know. "What the heck are you thinking Adara?" Is what you're thinking right now. But no matter what I do, what I think, it always leads to him.

Josh.

That name makes me smile every time. That day he kissed me. I honestly had no words to describe it. Like once his lips touched mine, it was like a fire ignited inside of me and it forced me to fire back. I'm not gonna lie, I did enjoy it, no I loved it. I craved more and wanted more. The thing that shocked me the most, was when he told me he liked me. Like wtf? You don't just treat me like I'm nothing and then all of a sudden "Oh i like you!!" Like no, you don't do that. It hurt me when he said that. So I ran away to my room before I had the chance to slap him in the face. He bullied me, I saved his life and said I meant nothing to him after, what makes you think I would be happy about it?

But I loved how he confessed it to me. Like it does take guts to tell someone that you have feelings for them. I wouldn't be able to do that.

I put my pen down and close my journal. I've been writing in it since I got it, which was my 13th birthday. It has everything you need to know about me. Literally.

I get off from my bed and go downstairs to the kitchen to look for some food. Boy am I hungry. Its only 12 pm though. I have school tomorrow. Ugh school. I find myself a bag of chips and a I mix myself coke and dr.pepper in a cup. I know it's weird but I love it. Call me a fat ass but your missing out on some good shit. I go out the kitchen and into the living room where I find Hayley sitting on my couch on her phone.

"Hayley?" I ask as I put my chips and soda on the coffee table beside the couch.

She turns to face me and smiles so wide I'm scared her face won't be the same once she closes her mouth.

"Hey Adara! Omg why didn't you tell me you kissed JOSH?!" She yells out and stands up to hug me.

I hug her back but then I stop. Wait, how does she know? What the hell?

"What's wrong?" She asks, "Aren't you supposed to be excited?!"

"Who told you?!"

"Dude, Adara chill, its all over facebook. Idk i thought you knew about it. "

"What the hell, no Hayley I wouldn't put that up. You know me."

"I'm sorry. Its just that I haven't seen you in forever, I don't know you now."

"Whatever, let me just see what it is." I tell her.

She takes her phone out of her butt pocket and unlocks it, she goes on Facebook and hands me her phone.

"Here."

I take it and look at the screen, and I'm horrified at what I'm looking at. Its a picture.

Of me and Josh.

Kissing.

On the couch.

In the living room.

Just like that, and boom it's all over people's statuses and tagging me congratulating me. I'm disgusted. It feels like my heart just shattered and fell to the bottom of my stomach. I feel a lump in my throat and next thing you know I'm crying.