Ahead of Time?

Guy I wanted to honest with you, ever wonder how I write these story without asking help? Or something along that line I don't want to sound cocky or anything I am just writter like eveyone else maybe all writter on wattpad think the same or not, ya know?

So what am I trying to say?, well I saying is I atleast 10 chapter worth of context stuck in my head so doing the math I have about 6 and you add that getting get about 15 what does that mean? Well I believe that I have interacting chapter in future to give you a hit with spoiling it.

I have this one plot that will take atleast two chapters it concern Catra and Adora lost memories I have gone into Catra and Adora beside the lost promises (also wondering why I haven't mention that because Catra couodnt remeber her dream but knew something about it) but I wanted only to spark with Catra slowly getting into Adora also the return of Shadow Waver. Let me simplify it Catra will meet up with Shadow Weaver instead of Shadow Weaver trying to get Adora back, but slowly like I said this will test their relationship to the max, in doing so Catra will turn against Adora. That where the letter will be mention.

This just a litte taste of what to come I have a whole list of plot hole and stories of each and every character I willing to add them in because I don't wanna drop them for plot hole eveyone has a significant role not only to Adora but themselves.

So thank for listening ya know, something I do when writting a chapter it why I want to write this book instead of Bloom into you, I also had a hole chapter line up but too fast pace and I wanted to explore outside using those chapter (Which I don't own anyone there charactes) fairly enjoy this book I might change the name lol again! Mayhe title it bloom into you it seem more fitting.

Thank for reading.