Chapter 13 - Wolves and newcommers

Katherine's POV

Days, nights and days, they went by slowly. I was bored out of my mind and my predator wanted to run in the forest. I was in my cat form right now. I had tried several times to get out, I even tried through the drawer, in my cat form. but I just couldn't. Pan had given me lots of extra clothing, so I could change whenever I wanted to without thinking about ripping my clothes.

I was on my back and looking at the roof of the cage when I smelled some of the boys coming, then I smelt the food they had with them and then I got a different smell. Nothing like anything I had gotten before. Sure I had smelled it in the woods but not this close to camp. 

I changed into my wolf form, my wolf was a little bigger than a usual wolf, but not much. 

The new smell came from the opposite direction than the boys. I had a guess about what it was but I wasn't quite sure. The smell was just behind the bushes, the boys came in I turned my head a split second just to growl at them, and tell them to hold their distance. Pan, Nibs and My brother were there.

The new smell was so close that I was now entirely sure what it was. Wolves. A lot of wolves

Not werewolves, just ordinary wolves, but one normal wolf would be enough to kill a human. And I wasn't about to let that happen.

Now I could see them they came closer, there were ten if not more wolves. They all looked at me. I wasn't sure if I could give of the kind of power an alfa's got. But I'll try, because if not they will probably kill Pan, Nibs, Ethan or one of the lost boys. I changed my eyes to the golden yellow color. I guess I just did it per instinct. 

I then looked at all the wolves, looking for their alfa(Their leader). If I can scare the alfa, I can scare the pack. I found the alfa, and started staring into it's eyes, while growling slightly. Telling them to get away or do as I say. I hid away the little fear I had left, because they would probably know.

I was just a big dominant wolf, in that very moment. I held eye contact with it, just waiting for it to submit and look away.

Then the alfa looked away just a millisecond, and then looked back at me. A sign of weakness.

I made a loud growling noise, and then I howled very ferociously. The alfa submitted and they all ran into the woods again cowering in fear. This was my territory, not theirs.

Then I turned around, only to look at the three of them with their mouth agape in shock of what I just did. Pan got out of the shock,

"So how is your wound?" There was still a little bit of open flesh, but I'd bet Pan will not let me out because of the small parts of it that there is left.

"There is only scars left," I lied.

"Can I see" said Pan, and I'm sure that wasn't a question but a demand. I sighed, then got close and showed him the wound.

"You lied! I can't trust you like this, and if I can't trust you I can't let you out" said Pan. He sounded angry with me, but I was a a point where i would do almost everything to get out of here. Suddenly Pan's head jerked up at a specific direction.

"Nibs, Ethan, you give her some food, there is some newly arrived people I have to deal with" They both nodded, and then Pan left.

When Pan didn't want to let me out, I had to take matters into my own hands.

I had to escape.

Peter Pan's POV

I went into the clearing, where shadow told me he would dump the new ones. Because he managed to get two this time.

When I got to the clearing they were already there, I walked over there to welcome them, but when I came closer I noticed they were girls.

Maybe I could use one of them to get Katherine of my mind.

They looked a little shocked at me, then they got up and one of them asked

"Who are you?" The blonde girl asked, the other girl was a brown haired girl.

"I'm more interested in who are you" The blonde seemed to get a bit frustrated with me, but the brown haired girl was more calm.

"I'm Sierra, and this is my sister Iris" the brown haired girl said... well, Sierra said. Then I decided to introduce myself.

"I'm Peter, Perter Pan" They looked a bit a each other and then they started laughing. I know that there is a story with my name but that doesn't mean I don't exist.

I looked serious at them and their laughter died down,

"You'r serious, aren't you?" Iris asked. I just nodded.

"Well, we just flew here with a shadow-thingy, so why not." Sierra said, while sighing.

"Follow me, I'll show you my camp, we just have to walk by something first." They just nodded. Most people are a lot more scared of being here, so they don't want to follow.

They were silent all the way, walking just a few feet (1 meter) behind me.

When we came to the clearing where the cage was, I got quite shocked a the sight.

I could also hear both Sierra and Iris gasp at the sight.

Cliffhanger... even though I think a lot of think you know what is going to happen... But I think you are wrong...

If any of you comment the right answer I will give you a follow and give all of you stories a leat one star(If you write anything yourself)

Dedicated to Miaarnold19, because I really like comments, they make me happy. So do like her and don't be silent readers. Say your opinion, if you have to write negative, at least make them constructive ;-)

Oh and give it a star if you liked it <3