• Present •

Today is graduation day. I was busy with wearing my suit as I fumble with my tie, I still couldn't get a hold of it when I shocked seeing a pair of hands on me as she tie it herself.

I smiled as I looked down at her, she continued focusing and dusted my shoulders after.

"Ready?" She said, I gave her a hug and peck on the cheek

"As I'll ever be, mom." She smiled and gave me my black toga suit and cap as we both made our way downstairs to meet with Johnny hyung and the others. I also saw Lucas and his parents waiting for us along with Yeri and Jaehyun hyung who were clearly having a fight.

"You look like you're ready to take over the world." Lucas joked and I just rolled my eyes.

You might be wondering where Koeun is. Well, she is still in Japan with her family. She didn't want me to stay with her there, she didn't gave me a choice so by the end of summer, I came home.

But we kept in touch. I was scared at first to be honest because I never really liked the idea of long distance relationships but we made it work.

There is no really time difference in Korea and Japan so it was convenient for the both of us. We would always Skype each other and made sure to call whenever we are available.

I can say that my patience grew wider than before.

"Is Koeun not coming?" Yeri whispered to me, I gave her a smile and shook my head. She sighed and pat my back as she congratulated both Lucas and I for the job well done.

We all proceeded to our university as the ceremony will start.

Lucas and I sat together along with the other candidates as we just go with the flow.

2 years came by so fast, after my summer trip in Japan. It felt like everything fast forwarded.

When the ceremony ended, the parents and students were all taking pictures, of course my mom would want to do it too.

"Just another picture, honey!" My mom said while trying to find a good angle. Johnny hyung was laughing behind her like a lunatic.

I tried to smile, not so awkwardly, but I know I fail at that too.

Suddenly my vision went dark, I felt a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" I smiled immediately.

"Will you really not come back?" I asked her one night when I was hugging her from behind as she cook our dinner.

She chuckled lightly.

"For the hundredth time, Mark."

I sighed, burying my face on her shoulder.

"My life is in here."

"Then I'll stay here." I murmured.

"Your life is in Korea."

"You're my life." I sternly said, I saw her wash her hands and wipe it on the towel while turning around to face me, her arms wrapped around my neck as she tilted her head to the side.

"Don't be afraid." She said, looking at my eyes as if making a promise by just her stare alone, "I won't run away."

I looked down but she held my chin and plop my head up.

"I won't leave you anymore. Not again."

She suddenly pecked my lips and hugged me tightly.

"I love you." She said, lowly but enough for me to hear.

I also hugged her tightly while leaving a peck at the top of her head.