• Day 95 ♡

5 days. 5 more days 'til I decide to give up. 5 more days to go until I decide to stop and unlove you for good.

Koeun-ah. How have you been? Are you eating well? Have you been studying and teaching students? How is your mom? Are you happy? Have you been missing me? Have you even think about me? Even just once?

I've been. I've been eating well, since Lucas has been forcing me to. I've also been studying well, I do that to distract myself from thinking of you so much. I've continued the Education program, seems like teaching ain't a bad thing. My mom has been well, she calls me almost everyday, she said she misses you, but not as much as I do.

Koeun-ah, I promise myself to stop and forget you. Maybe it's time to move on for good. But it's so hard since you didn't gave me any reason why you left and break my heart.

I wish I can be mad at you like how Lucas is. He seems pretty disappointed still but he told me he still see you as a close friend. Lucas has been excelling in his course. He has been invited in many events to showcase his talent. I'm extremely proud, I'm sure you'll be too.

I wish I can be accepting as Yeri. She already accepted your decision to disappear and cut us off. Yeri has been busy with her internship in a hospital. Jaehyun hyung and her gotten closer though there were days that she was crying so hard because of him, I'm sure you'll also cry when you heard her stories and struggles.

Lucas and Yeri still argue, a lot, whenever they get drunk they would always debate on what is the reason you left me, left us.

Lucas argued you want to escape. That you want to have peace of mind. I ache at the thought of you having a hard time here, with us, with me. I'd understand if you do feel that because I am too. But if that is the case, I wished you'd tell me so we can find peace together.

Yeri, on the other hand, said that you got hurt because of Mina. I want to believe that, if that is the case, I really want to hear it from you. Was it really because of Mina? Did I really hurt you to the point that you want to escape? Was I too much? Was I not enough? I don't know but their arguements seem plausible.

I don't have any theories as to why you left. I even thought of you having a terminal illness and you wanting to hide it from us but it only made me break apart more. The thought of you fighting with an illness made me sick as well. I pray everyday that you're healthy as a whale.

Koeun, I'll unlove you. I'm ready to forget you. I just need 5 more days.

I just need 5 more days to hope, to wish, to pray that maybe, just maybe, you will come back.

After 5 days, I will stop.

Koeun, I love you.

"Mark, let's go." Lucas called, I closed my phone and nodded.

We went outside holding our backpacks and luggages.

It was summer break, dorms are going to be closed and we need to go back to our respective homes.

"We need to contact Yeri, see if she's availabe for summer cleaning." Lucas said, we were now riding a cab on the way to my house as I only nod in response.